Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 423424425426427 1157>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 8:56pm
who coco?
Sponsored Links

HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 8:56pm
I need to order some spikes off of ebay. None of the craft stores around here sell them
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 8:57pm
you came over univited, I dont give two sweet phucks that you downstairs.. Hey but I aint coming down.
 I got makeup to organize and tanks to order.

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 8:58pm
the girl i mentioned at the bottom of the last page who wants me to call this guy she was messing with and act like i wanna get with him like were in highschool or something... 

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 8:59pm
Oh and I had my first bartender class today

Its pretty cool

Only thing I remember by heart is a Screwdriver and a Highball. LOL

Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 8:59pm
Do it coco
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 9:01pm
thats exciting HB.. i want to do that cus it seems fun and interesting but i dont think id be able to get a job.. 

i probably will LB.. she seems to really want me to. i had 3 missed calls from her and she made me promise to answer when she gets off at 7:30 cus, 'i know how i be and i just be refusing to pick up the phone' 

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 9:02pm
Why wouldnt you be able to get a job ?
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 9:10pm
cus people want someone with experience and cus there are a lot of people doing it too. 

bartending is like a lot of these little certificate things.. shortish length of time you have to take classes and not very expensive.. to possibly go on to make decent money.. everyone wants to do that. 

idk how it is where youre at but i did a lot of reading and researching and yea... so many people couldnt get a job. 
same thing happens with medical assisting and all those other short programs these days unless youre lucky.

Edited by coconess - Jun 02 2014 at 9:11pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 9:12pm
When I browse on craigslist it looks like a lot of people are hiring/looking.

But idk.. we'll see when the time comes

Im sure its different out in Cali.

Edited by HeyBeautiful18 - Jun 02 2014 at 9:15pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair