Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 424425426427428 1023>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 4:36pm
i was JUST thinking im about to go get a bottle of wine and a few other things.. 

its been like a week for me lol. 
but i need to sleep tonight and i just want some.. 

Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 4:39pm
have at least a glass, it's still hella early.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 5:16pm
i wish i could order something for delivery and have them bring me a bottle of wine with it... 

will anyone deliver alcohol?
seems like a pizza place should deliver beer.. 
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 5:17pm
looking for something to wear for hookah and drinks... I hope its not one of those places where people wear backless bodycons with a high slit Confused

Im looking for jeans...maybe wedges or flats cause my knee is still bothering me
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 5:33pm
i've known like 3 people who have all claimed that they wanted to start delivering alcohol with food items.  i'm still not sure why that doesn't happen.  if you can order liquor online you should be able to order it from restaurants with liquor licenses.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 5:41pm
i thought about calling and offering $15 on the side just to do it.. 

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 8:00pm
CryCryCry
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Its more painful on your period but people have done it.....they just put in a tampon....the waxers are far from queasy......

Cry
I normally laugh during brazilians no lie that ish tickles except the ______, the point the mound splits to and starts the labia majora. Well i needed to be somewhere and smoothEmbarrassed and it was the day after i finished. I was in there fighting my wasing lady fighting herrrrrrr, i was gonna leave with a quarter of it doneOuchOuchOuch 
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 8:11pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i just wanted to tell yall that my vag doesnt smell when i bleed.. 

i forgot to mention that the other day 

wtf??????????????????LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 8:19pm
lol i know it seemed random but we were talking about bleeding and ppl being near the vagina... 
so i was speaking about the lil incident i mentioned the other day where i was bleeding.. 

just wanted to say i smelled fine gosh 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 8:30pm
i dont feel good... 

its so hot 

and i got some wine but i feel like Dead after half a glass
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 424425426427428 1023>