BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 422423424425426 743>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 12:01pm
wow…. 
she got you awl the way fcked up. i would have told her that right then and there… 
i would have at least asked you prior.. (but i dont ask most ppl for anything) 

sidenote, yanno….. it just really occurred to me to buy a scale… 
Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 12:01pm
I think she looks at it like ohh Grace got it... 

yeah but Grace works for some of it and call me selfish but I want it for myself. I do way too much for my whole family.....

If I collected all the loans my family owes me I could be in Fiji right now. So If I ordered 15 pairs of shoes so MF what. 

Then when I say the only way you gone get some fast money that I know of is something illegal/suspect they like ohh I cant do that well then quit asking me then. 
sell cooch or drugs or take your ass to school.

Look Grace worked at a bar where I had to where some shorts that looked like panties damn near so phucks aint given bout them and they plight. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 12:02pm
You can get one for $25 at walmart Smile
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 12:03pm
The thing is I dont mind people asking me for stuff, Im not mean really I just dont like the entitled feeling.

girl we aint lovers , sit your broke ass down and sorry If I was ever gonna get a gf she would be rich. 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 12:24pm
i just typed up some sht and backspaced… 
it would have made me seem like a phony con and im nothing of the sort and ppl are watching ready to fabricate stories about my life based on these few posts… so nvm. 

anywho about the scale.. i sure can. I just looked online at target. and i have access to target and walmart credit cards so that works out lovely.
i may be making lists of ysl and armani makeup but i know i cant really really spend atm.. especially on certain things.. a girl can plot/plan though and ill get it. for certain… 

Edited by coconess - Jun 01 2014 at 12:28pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 12:45pm
i dont like how this dude has made 2 comments about my makeup… 
and dumb comments.. and i know 1 time i barely had any on. they werent bad they just bothered me.. 

yea, im done talking to him. 
idc how many comments i used to make about makeup. 
idc about guys wanting somethin natural. why are you all over my nips then…? 

this dude doesnt care for makeup, fake hair, girls who cuss, girls who smoke, i think i could go on.. oh and he likes really thick girls..  
i do all of the above and dont censor for him but yet he loves me.. always callin and sht all throughout the day like were the best of friends and like i just wanna sit on the phone with him..  im thinking of other annoying things about him now too.. 
done. 

ill probably feel a little bad later but its for the best.. 
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 12:51pm
Damn people are bold
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 1:11pm
i really have to get my nails done today though
im cutting and starting over again cus one broke Ermm

maybe all this time of getting shellac is wearing on my nails.. theyre usually so strong.. they didnt break much before i started getting shellac regularly.. 

so i think im gonna get my cooch waxed… brazilian. (if it happens it'll be like next weekend)  
any feedback? 
my friends did it and said it was literally spread eagle then on all fours.. 

Edited by coconess - Jun 01 2014 at 1:12pm
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 1:27pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i really have to get my nails done today though
im cutting and starting over again cus one broke Ermm

maybe all this time of getting shellac is wearing on my nails.. theyre usually so strong.. they didnt break much before i started getting shellac regularly.. 

so i think im gonna get my cooch waxed… brazilian. (if it happens it'll be like next weekend)  
any feedback? 
my friends did it and said it was literally spread eagle then on all fours.. 

YepLOL

My beauty school friends are nuts they have no issues with waxing boxes......
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 1:50pm
i know a girl who got a brazilian during her period Dead

i guess i cant talk though... but i wouldnt have gone…. 

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 422423424425426 743>
  Share Topic