BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 413414415416417 1112>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 10:32am
lol im not
i kinda want to though.. like i could put it in a dark colored plastic bag or something and no one would know.. 

im leaning towards keeping all of the other wefted hair anyways though. 
i know i want a wavy look and curly look in the near future so im probably keeping it. but its indian and that sht swells… too bad i cant get some jace wavy or something.. 

i need to decide about these 2 wigs and frontal. 

PG i dont like you playing this game its no fun. you werent meant to be one of them holy boring positive good people..
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 10:40am
i finally went to sleep at like 5:45.. 
was up at 8. 

i am surprised i got them 2 hours so i wont complain… 

id adore my green tea latte and i think it would help me get up and moving.. but i have a big/early day tomorrow and it has a lot of caffeine and i must get some sleep tonight.. 
im still gonna go get it anyway doe yolo 
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 10:55am
Go to a store like Sears or Macys. Usually they have scales out in the open on display
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 11:31am
really..? 

ive never noticed. 
i dont wanna go all the way over there and they not have them out.. 
too bad i cant call and ask if they have scales on display lol. 
whatevs ill figure something out if i decide to sell.

i dont understand why this other hair feels like this though.. it felt odd.. so i did a quick shampoo. it feels better but a little weird and stringy/slightly hard.. its just been sitting around for like 2 years ive personally never used it and when i got it, it felt nothing like this.. i guess i need silicon mix.. can i get it irl at a bss/sallys or do i have to order? 
i dont want it to look silkier though. i dont even know if this is the jace or the mane depot smh.. 
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 11:39am
In my mind im not negative really, I just see things my way and I dont mess with folks, if you come in my line of fire you got yourself there. I dont have the time, energy or phucks to search out anyone.

People not ready for their truth cause usally it involves work that they aint ready to put in. So little sympathy is mustered by me.

Like my gf and this fake store she opening, chile boo. If you think you gone sit there with that Mac Heroine I had to purchase cause your fake fancy ass went to the Mac store without a coint to your name and collect checks off my hard work you been smoking some good shyt.Confused

Im gone read her to the filth today so maybe today aint the day for all of this uplifting a bish chatter.

Spend less time chasing a ninja who dont want your fine ass and spend some time online enrolling in someones school. Cute wears thin after awhile..... 

See I participate in a bunch of phuckery but I got some aspects of my life in complete order, please stop comparing us cause nahh bish we way different. This morning I have worked out, finished a wig, ordered more stripper clothes and made jr breakfast while you still trying to figure out a text to a MF who aint worth the energy it takes to type on a Iphone. 

I dont like no lazy slore....
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 11:43am
lol the uplifting a bish sht is only online (but can u edit the lazy slore part?)
go for it.. but dont be too mean you sound like youre about to get at your enemy. 

im not gonna front aspects of that sound like youre talkin about me Disapprove 
how old is she though? 

Edited by coconess - Jun 01 2014 at 11:45am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 11:46am
The more I think about it, the more pissed I get. 

Ohh yeah after she paid me back for her Mac shopping spree, we went to the bar on memorial day with a friends then she said she should have waited to pay me back cause she barely had $$$ to cover her drinks and I ended up apying for 2 of her patron margaritas. 

this mess done came to the end of the road, i aint your grown ass mama and I dont care enough.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 11:48am
28, too old to be so damn stupid
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 11:48am
Princess Grace, you have inspired me to start designing and selling rave bras and tutus

Those white girls pay so much for those outfits and even hundreds for the tickets to attend these carnivals and stuff

I made a sailor moon theme outfit and a fairy garden one. Ill post some pics soon
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 11:51am
You know what it is, if she wasnt so damn fake uppity I would ignore her antics see her other "friends" dont know the real story, from the outside it looks like she got it together so when she act a certain way in front of folks my side eye get activated.

Bish why are you entertaining a Porche truck when your iphone was just off???

She just not serious, and I feel like she wastes my time hoping im gone do it for her. Bish I dont have the time to do it for you. Nor do I want to.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 413414415416417 1112>
  Share Topic