BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 412413414415416 1114>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2014 at 8:05pm
Any hautelook coupon codes? Bout to buy... got 13 mins
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2014 at 8:28pm
not that i know of ming lee.. 

so yea.. i decided not to sell the majority of the things i was gonna sell Sleepy
i might change my mind tomorrow… i need to think on a few items. for now ill just list what i know i dont want/need. 
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2014 at 9:01pm
lol someone heard my grandparents called me ming and their kids calls me ming ming from the wonder pets LOL
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 1:54am
even though its like 12… i wanna go get a bottle of wine 

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 2:44am
i need a scale.. 

right now would be the perfect time to go use a grocery stores scale to weigh some hair.. 
but i wont. 

being indecisive sucks.. trying to decide which pictures to delete or send someone is like the hardest thing and i end up thinking theyre all a mess by the end. 

i should eat. 

gawd plz let me go to sleep tonight.. 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 4:28am
for some reason i really wanna take a shower right now.. at 2:30… 

i wonder if that would wake ppl up. 

i just moisturized my hair too… if i would have thought id be getting in the shower soon i would have washed it.. 

speaking of hair.. its so crazy how long it takes to grow yet how quickly you can lose it.. then you just gotta patiently wait to get back the months of length you just lost… 

i need to get some more sublime sulfur powder.. it disappeared a while ago.. i mixed it with a bunch of stuff and i wasnt hella consistent so idk what or if it was working.. but i think my head likes sulfur 8… 
i know it has mineral oil.. but i just remember being in teens and using the spray and my hair grew nicely.. i just found some of the grease and used some.. ill be sure to wash tomorrow. 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 4:48am
omg i cant believe today is the 1st Disapprove judgement day is comin.. 

i cant believe its june.. the 6th month of 2014.. 

i knew i wasnt going to sleep Sleepy
maybe the shower will help… im gonna go for it i think. 

friggin PG showed me this vid of a closure trick.. which lead me to this vid of lakiastar doing the same trick.. talmbout her closure is laid… you could make it.. lay flat and look nice and bleach knots and all that but you couldnt pluck it a tad? it looks like a sliver of a scalp.. i mean sliver… but anywho i said that to say that they both have beautiful long luscious looking weaves.. really makes me wanna keep that russian hair man.. 
speaking of i need to decide what im keeping and what im letting go of i have ppl all in my PMs wantin to see things i dont even know if i wanna sell… i really need to decide soon. 

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 7:56am
Edited due to I have joined them in the post positive comments. Smile

I also just wanna say that its not always shade, sometimes people just not ready to live in they truth  but thats a whole other issue.

Edited by Princess Grace - Jun 01 2014 at 8:06am
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 8:12am
Geek

Morning
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 8:43am
Lol Ming I use to love that show. "The phone...the phone is ringing!!"

Coco. Please don't take your hair to the grocery store.. lol
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon