Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 418419420421422 834>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2014 at 4:02pm
lol yeah that what I meant LB. I like to leave them lit cause the smell of the wick burning out makes me sneeze. I only blow them out when Im leaving the house
Sponsored Links

HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2014 at 4:05pm
Random but that sounds cute

You got pics?
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2014 at 4:06pm
Lol yes! I hate the smell of blown out candles with all my heart and soul. But... I just put the top on the candle when I'm ready for them to go out

That's a benefit of BBW candles. They come with tops so I don't have to lay a random piece of mail over the flame lol

(All except the new colored-jar line has tops)
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2014 at 4:12pm
i dont think they last all that long but maybe its cus i burn them for hours… 

10 during the semi annual sale..? i expected them to be less… 
what do you mean you can get 4 for 30? its buy 3 get 1 free?
and they'll only let me use like 1 coupon per transaction so i guess im gonna be doing like 3 separate transactions… 
i hope my money is lovely during that time cus its sooo easy to spend like 200 during the vickies semi annual sale (and thats just for a few bras and panties..) and by 'stock up' i meant i wanted to get at least 15 candles.. (10 minimum) this is looking like a 400 day for undergarments and smell goods…. Ouch

yes ming ill stock up on the hand soaps too.. well ill at least get 3 or 4… 

Edited by coconess - May 31 2014 at 4:15pm
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2014 at 4:17pm
http://www.retailmenot.com/view/bathandbodyworks.com?c=5628177

U all can thank me later.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2014 at 4:19pm
Cokes, yeah unfortunately theyre not at that much of a discount.. buttt they bring out some scents that arent currently on the shelves right now. Some old, and some future I think. Idk, but I ended up getting some out of season ones last time

BUT, I say 4 for $30 because if they're $10 each = $40, and then use the $10 off $40 coupon = 4 for $30

I have a gift card I got for my bday, and I think I will buy another gift card after my next check lol.. that way no matter how much I SHOULDNT spend at the sale... I'll have it in a gift card already.

I still have way too many body washes left from the last one.. but their BODY SCRUBS are good.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2014 at 4:21pm
Ahhh I didnt know they were doing in-store today brsug! UGH... ok I need to use self control. I'm not going, but I'll send it my sister. Thanks

Oh wait, but they're not doing 2 for 22 candles today lol. good now I wont be as tempted

But for those who love their soaps and other stuff that's on sale.. go

Edited by Lite Brite - May 31 2014 at 4:21pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2014 at 4:23pm
HB like this.. but I wanna do mine with black and gold I think. not see-through.. and smaller animals

My sister did some cute Easter ones, I'll show you in a few
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2014 at 4:25pm
oh ok i get it.. 

im about to get up and look for my 10 off 30s.. i probably wont be able to find 1 or 2… 

i only mess with the candles, hand soaps, and wallflowers.. i bought the plug in part but never went back for the insert part though. 

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2014 at 4:29pm
I should probably do this too. I have brushes everywhere

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style