Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 395396397398399 1130>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 1:28am
I was in a dark cool house and then walked out into the bright ass sun for literally 1 minute to get something from my car, and got nauseous to the point I thought I might vomit after getting back in the house

I need to start documenting how often this is happening. It definitely doesn't happen every time I go outside, but I think it happened last weekend too. hmm
Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 2:05am
I had fun 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 12:14pm
it was interesting lb… 
i went to a sex club type place. And i was eaten out on my period. and some other things… 

ugh i have things i need to do but i dont want to deal with them cus im sure theyll annoy me. 

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 12:21pm
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 12:24pm
I worked 11pm-7am.. stayed til 8:30am cause my supervisor was late. I had a dentist appt @ noon.. got there @ 10:50 since I went straight after work. I was her first patient, we walked in together. Ive been going to her since I was 12, that's never happened... I shoulda known.. an hour early and first smh Sleepy

I sit down, she asks how Ive been then asks if Im still on my mother's insurance.. I puff out my little chest talking bout Ise grown now.. I have my own from work that I JUST got 5/1 only for them to not take my dental Stern Smile

Called my mom whining cause I cant be seen this way... I'm already kinda fuked up from a few wks ago. I call them and they switch me, it wont take effect til July 1st... the fck? I make an appt with the dentist a few blocks away for 10 am.. then remember I have to be at work at 7am. Thank goodness my coworker switched. Now I have to pay out of pocket for temp work. My mother better reimburse me or theres gonna be prallems. Still havent slept

/vent
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 12:45pm
i know right.. 
I Dream of NeNe: The Wedding animated GIFfrustrated animated GIFgiphy.gif
mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 12:57pm
Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

Called my mom whining cause...

This is weekly for me--- with my mommy... she's like ...
She maintains that she only has so many good years ahead...
And love to stress that I should call her sisters----for a different perspective ... lol(I'm extra).
She is a cold engineer/(retired) at times… however, I love her…

Her only grandson/child--- however, she will talk to him 24/7--- If she could... meh
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 2:38pm
i really need to take a good picture. i dont think i have ANY that are really nice 
i hate being so unphotogenic 
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 2:42pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Pulls up chair right next to Sandra Confused
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 2:53pm
ftr i didnt get eaten out at the sex place.. i was just there to observe. Geek 
it was very interesting
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon