Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 386387388389390 1058>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 12:36pm
Its more so Im pretty funny acting, and dont work well with people.... If there is a way for me to not have to be tied to someones elses office and I can make good money I will do it.

I have time now because of  my medical leave from work and to be honest I really dont want to go back.  

The thing being your own boss is time consuming, but I am super ocd and organized so it works 90% of the time. Im too driven to fail.

Which Is why I hardly have any phucks for people and their sob stories, anything you want to actually do you can IF its important to YOU.
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 12:39pm
In my mind the same people buying 26" hair, with wear a body con dress and a bedazzled g string Confused so why not help em out Wink
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 12:45pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

In my mind the same people buying 26" hair, with wear a body con dress and a bedazzled g string Confused so why not help em out Wink
#coversface#
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 12:52pm
that reminds me I need to check on my colored stones shipment Stern Smile
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 1:10pm
LOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 1:32pm
Im bout to put mama grace on Ignore in person.... She done activated my side eye 3 times too many today and I shant and cant!
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 8:24pm
fkin terrible

iggy azelia sounded a mess on dancing with the stars. she had her chance to go mainstream and blew it by stopping and saying she couldnt hear. during live tv... btch if you dont pull them sh*ts out and keep on
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 8:59pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Kinda, I but wholesale stripper clothes and then bedazzle them... Confused

I used to do it a few years ago, cause mama grace can sew and crochet and she used to sell crochet pieces to dancers and I started helping her.

You aint lived until you put Ms. Sugar "Pucci" in clear stones across some bikini bottoms...

What a life LOLLOLCryLOL
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 9:00pm
Would I be asking to much to ask where you get your stones?

I want to bling some pacifiers
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 9:06pm
Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

fkin terrible

iggy azelia sounded a mess on dancing with the stars. she had her chance to go mainstream and blew it by stopping and saying she couldnt hear. during live tv... btch if you dont pull them sh*ts out and keep on

Yessssss I was cracking up you can tell they didn't train her smh t.i come on boo
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 386387388389390 1058>
  Share Topic