Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 378379380381382 1062>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 10:07am
now i know why i was so friggin exhausted yesterday.. not from detoxing... i forgot that i took something.. havent taken it in a while but its never ever made me feel that tired. 

im about to run to peets i think for a matcha green tea latte.. with my sleeping i shouldnt fck with caffeine but i dont have time to be all drowsy right now. im still yawning..  

Edited by coconess - May 15 2014 at 10:13am
Sponsored Links

Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 10:14am
I get that from my mom, Coco. I didn't go to zumba cause of my migraine. Yeah make an appt. Thank you, Coco

This dumb btch... i just limped from the other side of the office to reception cause i thought the girl was mispronouncing my name. The lady she was calling was standing at the desk looking at the wall struggling with my phone and this big ass bag for her to respond when the girl said it wasn't me. The dirty look i gave her...

Edited by Ming - May 15 2014 at 10:15am
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 10:44am
My mom just called to tell me about her eye appt. With eyes like our, we need to go once a yr... she hasn't been in almost 3 if that's not enough, her meds make the need to see the ophthalmologist that much more necessary... she thought the meds were causing a severe side effect. Had she gone to him 3,2,1 yr(s) ago het cataract could've been prevented from getting so bad.

With that said.. i am my mother's child... i didn't go last spring and its a yr later lol
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 11:08am
speaking of eyes.. 
my fckin pupils are dilated Ermm

i wonder if this will go away by tonight.. 
i wonder if its hella noticeable.. 
my eyes do look a lil wonky + tired... and if i gotta go to this thing tonight that is not acceptable. 

idk if i should go get my latte or just lay here with my eyes closed for like an hour to try to rest them.. 
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 12:43pm
My legs are sore but Ming showed me this thing that I now must own and I must look rightSmile

Ming my admirers will thank you later, now off to do Tae Bo I have no time for phuckery. 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 12:51pm
its always some fck sht... 

somethin is actin stupid with my insurance again.. i just spent like an hour at the pharmacy on the phone with ppl.. all telling me different things. this isnt obamacare or some free insurance sht i shouldnt have to deal with all these problems. 

i finally left cus my phone was about to die but im back on the phone with them and ill probably need to go back.. 

i do not have time for this. i know i always talk about what i dont have time for and i have no type of life.. but today i really do have several things that i need to do by tonight.. 

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 2:47pm
Rude ass delivery man. So this black dude comes to deliver my medicine while talking sheit on his cell phone, I hand him over the money and he leaves without even attempting to give me back my change. I let it go because it was just a few coins but aren't they supposed to give you back your change and then wait for you to hand them a tip? He always comes to my door hanging on to his cell and smirking. That fool doesn't realize he would actually get a decent tip from me if he didn't act so rude in the first place. Ain't never givin' him sheit.
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 3:50pm
It's currently 99 degrees in la.

The only productive thing I will do today is go get boba and donuts. Which I shouldn't do.

But boba is yummy. Doughnuts are yummy. Oooo and some el pollo loco too since it's right there.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 3:55pm
How have you been feeling, Maysay? Well I hope.
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 4:05pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

How have you been feeling, Maysay? Well I hope.

Not worse. Which is a victory in itself. Still trying to get over this pneumonia. Ignoring my kidneys for the moment.

I think right now I'm mentally struggling more than anything else. I'm just going to have to do what I tell everyone else...stop complaining and get ish done.

O o o o o o, tomorrow is Put on Purple day for lupus. So bring out all your purple.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 378379380381382 1062>
  Share Topic