BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 384385386387388 736>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 9:47pm
ugh.. so on a whim i decided to stop by this place (black angus) cus my gram loves artichokes and they have good grilled artichoke.. it was happy hour though and you have to dine in (the guy made them to-go for me though Cool but i didnt know he would do it..) 
so yea while i was waiting i had a drink.. 
just 1 but i was detoxing... smh. i ruined it. 
i felt awful when i first started drinking it too..  mentally and physically it just felt wrong.

but now i might be able to go to sleep early.. i feel soooooooooooooooo tired. but not like i could go to sleep right now.. 
sigh  

Edited by coconess - May 14 2014 at 9:48pm
Sponsored Links

mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 10:18pm
I’m so happy that he only has four more weeks of preschool…
He just told me that--- every time he makes a mistake that God still loves him.
hmmm…. I just said indeed. However, I’m with you every day physically and in math you can’t make errors. It’s right or wrong--- no gray areas…
He’s clever--- he did something bad after his “friend” went home. What hurts is that he used a bible verse as an excuse for his misbehavior.

It made me think about JA… when he said--- he would sing “Jesus loves me" to get out of a situation (and It worked with our son)

Boys… meh… SMH... in dismay
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 10:23pm
lol... that is adorable MK
hes very smart. 

isnt Kindergarten longer than preschool...? if so that will be harder.. 

i wish i had a kid... but then if i did i probably would regret having it when i did... 

i wish i at least had niece or nephew.. i should try harder to have a relationship with my god daughter 
mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 11:39pm
LOL… Cokes… you and ND1 have an open door policy with me.
You can be a part of our lives (family) if you choose to… (Cali love and support is strong with me).
The funny thing about is----what is real on the bhm?
Sang Froid is real and EL is real … I know for a fact… and Sexi….
It just hurts when I find false fonts… I never look at your font…
I just wish that we had ---ALL true fonts/ with one login name only on The BHM …
I know MK is just too much… lOL and no fun...

its ok...
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 11:43pm
Im doing so well with my eating , Im quite proud of myself!
mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 11:47pm
However... I guess part two on Friday...
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 7:56am
HB, your sinuses, I'm happy you see the potential throw they can have! My mango dragonfruit one is medium strength throw in my opinion.. but I do like the scent a lot

With regard to not paying $22, you'll never have to. I probably own 30 and have never paid anywhere close to $22 for any of them

Semi annual sale coming up. I'll keep you updated on coupons. Just save up about $25-$30 so you can get a bunch of stuff
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 7:58am
Lmao MK son is smart
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 8:08am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Im doing so well with my eating , Im quite proud of myself!

Sleepy showing off

babykat is slick LOL
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 8:35am
thanks mkHeart

i wish i could get like 2 more hours of sleep. idk why i have to wake up so early.. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 384385386387388 736>
  Share Topic