BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 382383384385386 866>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
kerysdream7 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kerysdream7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 11:23am
Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

am i the only one who straightens up before the house keeper comes?

Where did you find your housekeeper? Google search, Craigslist?

Edited by kerysdream7 - May 14 2014 at 11:23am
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 1:15pm
ive been drinking more water lately.. 
i think im detoxing. i dont feel very good. today is not the day for this..  

i know i must have had hella crap in me cus i didnt really noticed detox symptoms during any other time i upped the water or did juice cleanses.. well maybe slight things but this came on quick.. 
i should go get some dandelion tea to help my liver get the BS out 
i also ordered some milk thistle. ive treated my liver horribly.. but i think its still friends with me. my eyes arent hella yellow.. 

i hate how little i eat when i drink hella water.. 

i hope the salmon oil gets here soon... i should have just went to the store. with a lot of water and peels and how im about to eat cleaner my skin will look lovely with it. 

Edited by coconess - May 14 2014 at 1:18pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 1:53pm
i swear ive yawned 10 times in the past 5 minutes 
my eyes are leaking like im crying 

i really should just get up and go get a few things done.. the tiredness might go away 
plus if i have last minute plans i wont be kicking myself for BSing.. or if i have things to do tomorrow i wont have to rush to get everything done tomorrow. 

i can at least go get my a mani/pedi and maybe eyebrows 

Edited by coconess - May 14 2014 at 1:55pm
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 2:03pm
how do you feel about the detox? the young lady i'm talking to started one yesterday and already messed up. she was telling me she can only have 3 detox drinks per day.
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 2:04pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

am i the only one who straightens up before the house keeper comes?

My mommy does. Esp. dishes, "you leaving a sink load of dishes you ate from 1) overnight and 2) for the lady to do it?"

My degree of straightening up will vary depending if i'm leaving home early or not leaving home at all. If Im awake when she starts to clean i just let her sweep and mop and do the rest myself.

nobody trims the hedges,pulls out the weeds or gives the lawn a line up befeore the gardener comes thoughLOL

Lol... Its kinda like sending my laundry out and having someone wash my pannies. No sir. I just move things they shouldnt have too. Like if my dog poops, wtf I look like leaving it, cause its bout to be cleaned. I would die Ouch LOL yeah those hedge clippers stay right there

@Kery- Groupon, etc. I didnt like the one i bought last time so im looking for another.

Edited by Ming - May 14 2014 at 2:13pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 2:10pm
hey ja 

well this time.. im just drinking a lot of water.. not like a specific 'detox drink' product or juices for a certain amount of days or anything. I wasnt really expecting any detox type symptoms (fatigue, feeling bad, cloudy head, etc) but im not surprised.. ive smoked, had several edibles, meds, and put a bunch of other unhealthy BS in my body since the cleanse (i did 4 days of nothing but veggie juices.. messed up once though).. 
plus my liver probably not in the best shape and the water is just helping it to work hard and release toxins into my bloodstream right now or something like that.. tbh imo. 
but yea... detoxing is always good so im glad. 

Edited by coconess - May 14 2014 at 2:12pm
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 2:18pm
sup cokes.

ahh okay. the one she's doing has frozen grapes, some other ish and water blended together. i don't know how y'all do it. its supposed to be a 10 day detox.

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 2:36pm
it can be hard with the strict ones.. 
but its really good for you. we put so much crap into our bodies.. 

i would aim for 7 days if i wasnt afraid to lose that much weight 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 2:42pm
gawd. i had to go get some tissue cus im tired of wiping my eyes.. 
still yawning incessantly. this is crazy... 

id suck someones dick right now just to be able to nap. 
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 2:48pm
lol coco

im gonna do the detox.. not sure which. I still havent found a juicer i want
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style