Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 373374375376377 3278>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 35 Votes, Average 2.94  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 8:29pm
Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

00 i was on their instagram a while back... id get 3 packs of 3c-4a curls in either 16/18 or 18/20

Thats what Im looking at....but I need something to tame a a lil....but I can't do 3 pack that shyt is soooo thick
Sponsored Links

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 8:37pm
I love sunflowers, are they in Jamaica IDK. I dont recall seeing any

why snapple like to pretend they're made from the best things on earth when it chock full of phuckery just like all the other drinks. I like that bana one though and some of the newer teas
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 8:57pm
All i know is thick boo LOL Tongue

I said get 3.. you already lightskint, youd look like the cowardly lion. instal 2 and a bit. Ive never used all 3 bundles but 2 isnt enough lately with these 3.4oz bundles Confused
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 9:19pm
am i the only one who straightens up before the house keeper comes?
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 9:33pm

All i know is thick boo LOL Tongue

I said get 3.. you already lightskint, youd look like the cowardly lion. instal 2 and a bit. Ive never used all 3 bundles but 2 isnt enough lately with these 3.4oz bundles Confused

I really would look like a dayyum lion......you see these feline featureCryLOL

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 11:58pm
something tells me to read that SO thread.. especially before it gets longer.
i dont think i will though. 

i feel like i have a lot to do tomorrow.. its mainly personal maintenance type stuff though. hair, nails, eyebrows, maybe lashes etc.. These things must be done though no BSing. I might have important engagements to attend too.. and my nails are an ugly color. 

im almost done with Lost... 6 seasons....... 
it really has had its highs and lows. overall i think i see why it was so popular. they better end it right though.. i only have like 2 episodes left 

Edited by coconess - May 14 2014 at 12:05am
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 12:36am
i feel like this russian guy has a blk girl fetish or something.. 

and i dont think hes been here very long. he didnt know what a raincheck was.. and then i guessed correctly that english isnt his first language. 
he didnt mention my color but i just have a feeling.. hes cute though

i think i may be warming up to the idea of a white guy honestly.. Shocked
not cus of the russian(s) (there are two) but just cus... 

Edited by coconess - May 14 2014 at 12:39am
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 2:18am

am i the only one who has a   straightens up before the house keeper comes?

yuh
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 2:22am
Ew coco..

Oh the new candles came out today. I smelled them and liked a lot of them. I have only one survey coupon left  :( Did we discuss the fact that they will no longer print any new survey coupons?

Anyways.. I told myself I wouldnt buy anything else until the semi annual sale (which is is June I think?). Hopefully they'll be giving out $10 off $30 purchases leading up to the sale ( I can go buy a nail file or something to get one) and throughout the SA sale like last time

I have an addictive personality. I'm glad my body can't tolerate excessive amounts of alcohol or drugs
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 2:28am
oh i forgot to tell you.. i went to BBW today and smelled/saw them. 
they were lovely.. almost all of them.. but i didnt wanna stay in there sniffing for which ones i liked best since i knew i wasnt buying... 
i asked today and i believe she said the semi annual sale is june 9th. if they have a 2 for 22 significantly prior ill get a few. 

omg i realized like a week or so ago when i was trying to do the survey that something was wrong. bathandbodyworksfeedback.com site said they werent doing it anymore.. but i have like 3 so i meant to call them and ask if they'd honor them without the survey codes.   

Edited by coconess - May 14 2014 at 2:30am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 373374375376377 3278>
  Share Topic