BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 373374375376377 913>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 8:06pm
55-38

Wa11

jr.
Sponsored Links

Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 8:25pm
Whoa, Junior lives!
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 3:53am
I know y'all were on a candle streak a couple hundred pages back, i havent lit one in years(except when light gone) BUTTTTTT i just bought some incense (where have they been all my life?) So simple Light it put it stick it in the ash catcher. I bought a $hitload of them at the place i get my skin stuff from (they were out of my skin stuff till the 20th! grrrrrrrrr), i bought the ones they dip themselves here in Jamaica. Super cheap and you get 20 sticks in the bag. Even got the citronella ones for the mosquitoes

Yes im late but im in love. Im probably gonna get one of their burners and soy wax thingies/more essential oils

I was only supposed to buy rose hip oil. but i bought borage oil (i couldn't remember what it was good for) too many incense sticks, some roll-on perfume oils/scents, a little bit of black soap, a kese bath mitt (similar to KIT i guess) but i forgot the bentonite clay. *smacks forehead*

Went out to dinner last night and had a blast food was meh at one place and the jerkchicken spring rolls weren't as fabulous as the usually are at the place we headed for drinks. CHO!
There's a JApanese market at the same spot my GF had to remind me AGAIN. i must see what beauty stuff they have.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 8:06am
i havent smelled incense in years… 

i would get some. 
its strong like the candles we like but simpler 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 8:16am
there is a class today that i should make myself go to… 
i wish it wasnt so far 

im gonna be soooo sore tomorrow if i go. i really really really should.. 

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 8:55am
i need to get the right tennis shoes. i usually just wear my old jordans and i know thats not right. 

i have a bad habit of picking out my hair.. i was doing well and hadnt done it much but this weekend i went crazy. if i dont go to that class today ill wash and deep condition or oil treatment.. or maybe some herb washes. i need to start babying it consistently.. 

i have the urge to buy some hair.. i really want a wavy look. I have 8oz wags ive never used but i feel like i need more cus the patterns are diff.. 

i need to decide what im gonna do with one wig too.. either cut the lace and cut the length (its too long. i was thinking of keeping it just for days i want stripper length or to wear it in a bun).. or sell.. same for some other unused sht i have.

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 3:48pm
the salmon oil i take is like $55 for 180 (lasts 1 month) at the vitamin shoppe and even more at gnc Ermm.. 

glad theres amazon.. its a lovely place. i should have utilized it more in the past.. 
although its becoming like ebay with too many fakes.. 

i need to get some other things while im at it.. nice to be able to get everything from 1 site. although sometimes i gotta do like 3 shipping charges 
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 8:50pm
I bought some yellow converse the other day coco. 

Im trying to justify buying that yellow Balenciaga bag, it needs to be in my life.

they not ready for my 20" light yaki and shorts combo, I cant wait to get to NC. 

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 8:51pm
the closure is just right, Im so glad I dont have to doctor it up!
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 8:54pm
i need more salmon oil pills...my skin now Thumbs Up my skin on salmon oil Cool

i want some hot pink converses
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair