BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 372373374375376 877>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 6:33pm
yea i just joined.. i was just thinking you should do it too HB. 
its interesting.. 
Sponsored Links

HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 6:37pm
Why do you feel like I should join?
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 6:44pm
i think you would like it (if you havent tried it already). 

i always felt like i wouldnt do it or like back when i made one for a few minutes i had a hood on and i was all embarrassed about someone reconigizing me.. and put a diff city.. but im pleasantly surprised for some reason. plus its just diff when someone approaches randomly on the street vs. actually being able to get a better idea of them.. and ignore them to their face vs. messages. 

i dont really do social networks so this is all kinda new for me.. im not used to having to check hella messages.. i guess if you have facebook its normal for you. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 6:49pm
Ohh ok. I thought you were gonna be one of those people like "because you need a man"

But yea I've tried it before like two years ago. I think I met 6 guys from online. All of them I've only hung out with once. It was just always different in person than through text\calling

Plus I feel like its too forced. Id rather meet someone unexpectedly and random. But I'm glad you like it. I agree, it is entertaining
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 6:51pm
One time, this lesbian tried getting me to hook up with her and her woman.

Like she was legit. Talking about "we'll spoil you... you're so gorgeous.... we'll do whatever you want" lmao

They weren't even cute all old and sh*t. Looking like they smell like cigarettes and budlight

Edited by HeyBeautiful18 - May 11 2014 at 6:53pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 6:56pm
lol no im not team having a man means youre winning in life.. i know you could get one if you really wanted. I do really want LB to date though.. 

but anywho i think it would be good for you.. i know youre already busy with work but it'll really get you out there dating/busier. im not about this life and especially right now.. they move too fast and hes already talkin about how hes not that far from me.. 

yea theres hella old crazy looking ppl but i have come across quite a few ppl who really seem cool and/or attractive.. 
they could be catfishing but idk… they be ready to hop on skype or meet for dinner.. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 7:04pm
What website are you on? I had "Plenty Of Fish" and and it was full of lames. I'm mad at myself for even entertaining the men that I did

Yea I'm trying to get out more and be more social.. I'm not in a rush for a man but it would be nice to be with someone.

I think you like the attention (cause I did too) its nice to look at your phone and have all these people wanting to get to know you.

Id try again on a more classy website maybe. Although a psychic did tell me not to search for men. So idk.. she probably meant dating websites lol
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 7:22pm
okcupid.. after midnas thread i was intrigued lol

plentyoffish is the one i joined hella long ago for a few minutes.. yea it wasnt the same… at all.. it seemed very low level.. but i used way diff pics. 

i guess it is the attention.. but i mean i know that an ugly girl would get attention too on here so i dont let that really get to me.. 
its a mix of things. 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 7:26pm
i wish i knew if this was his car.. 

he looks like he might have a little money i wonder if he sells drugs 
i hate when ppl dont put their occupation 
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 7:28pm
the Wizards are breaking my heart

jr.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style