Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 362363364365366 1023>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 10:04am
Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

Ming ..those same tickets are at EventBrite for $10

imma check when i get to work... they also have a 15% off coupon.. they tryna get me
Sponsored Links

Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 10:09am
morning james

i just came back from the supermarket and i was struggling lol... i accidentally pulled the headphones out of my phone and grown woman was playing. struggling to turn it off, a gay walks past and says "you gotta cute face and your ass so fat" and me being rude as hell said "btch, im grown" Embarrassed

i bussed out laughing and my new gay bff helped me with my basket around the supermarket LOL i felt like he was tryna talk to me tho... girl Geek
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 10:48am
did he get ya number?
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 11:07am
ratched at the market LOL
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 11:16am
the idea of grocery shopping in nyc is too much to me.. unless you take a taxi on shopping days.. 
same with doing laundry if you dont have one in your house.. 

carrying all that grocery on a train must suck.. especially if its crowded.. even if you have one of those pulley things.. 

fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 11:24am

how do people's nails turn green?

Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 11:32am
i walked down the block then walked up the block to come home. trader joes isnt in my neighbourhood so i have to take the train but its a couple stops and just one bag. i dont do carts. and i send my laundry out... i could do it across the street but then id have to do it.

of course i gave the gay who knew all the words to a beyonce song my number Stern Smile
iBetYouhNvNika View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iBetYouhNvNika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 11:37am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by iBetYouhNvNika iBetYouhNvNika wrote:

You'd be throwing your money away by buying bobraz !

Ive been looking at videos tryna see how they current quality is.......

The last time I purchased it, it didnt curl up at all. It got a slight wave. When I contacted them. They tried to tell me that was the texture & their customer enjoyed it -,-. As much bobraz that I've worb and seen in the years. & of course It still shed !
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 12:44pm
one or two bags seems fine. 

i really need to stop playing and start working out consistently.. 
i could wake up next month with a fat stomach if i dont stop playing.. its not gonna forever just go to decent places coco. 
i feel like i could put on a bikini without an issue but i need to tone and sculpt a little.. 
it would be so much easier if i wanted to lose weight… 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 2:18pm
ugh.. 
see ppl wonder/speak about why i dont talk to them. 
cus you bother me! 

the audacity… 
im slightly annoyed.  just slightly but if i keep thinking im gonna end up saying somethin else. 

see.. ill be doing just fine.. then ppl bother me and make me want some wine or something.. 

Edited by coconess - May 09 2014 at 2:24pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 362363364365366 1023>
  Share Topic