Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 351352353354355 1062>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 10:58pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Its about to be hot and yall heffas wanna chance straight Bobratz??? Yall like living on the edge huh. 

LOL Im in chicago....summer said fun yawl.....today was 90 the rest of the week will be in the 60s.....

I actually want it to have that course braid out look that I posted in the hair thread.....
Sponsored Links

Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 11:02pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Im in chicago....

Aren't you afraid of going outside with all them murders everyday, the news call it Chiraq
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 11:03pm
If you mean the hair thread down here I dont mess around in that piece. 

off topic when I say Im done with you I mean it , and I dont look back. someone had to learn the hard way on sunday. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 11:08pm
Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Im in chicago....

Aren't you afraid of going outside with all them murders everyday, the news call it Chiraq

Its a misconception.......murder per capital in Chicago is actually low....homicides in Chicago is actually on a decline....lowest its been in 10 years.....

You have a 1 in 6700 chance of dying here.......there are about 25 other cities with higher odds....
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 11:14pm
That's good to hear, the media make it seem like y'all got a 1 in 10 chance of a murder happening...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 11:23pm
the news always be extra Unhappy same thing they say about Detroit, the funny thing is if you so upstanding what you was doing on the northend??? Aint no way in hell you took a wrong turn over there??? 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 11:23pm
chicago has great shopping
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 11:30pm
something made me start watching lost again… 

here i am just got done with season 4.. im thinking its over cus 6 of them made it home… most of the others that we'd care about died. 

why are they now talkin about how they must go back to the island…? theres 2 more seasons… 

writers just dont know when to quit. just like when they started to mess up PLL.. just doin too much. 
chill out. 

Edited by coconess - May 08 2014 at 11:32pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 11:35pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

chicago has great shopping

Yep.....I make friends in all the good shops.....EmbarrassedLOL
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 12:07am
okay well now.. i guess most of them didnt die.. well 6 got away and the others that 'died' are stuck in some time warp or something on the island… Geek 
the 6 have to go back in order to fix it. 

i gotta admit.. it was getting good again.. now its going right back down. 

Edited by coconess - May 09 2014 at 12:21am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 351352353354355 1062>
  Share Topic