BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345346347348349 1114>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2014 at 12:48am
I was at the BSS with my mom and this chick runs up on me and says, "How many packs of hair did you have to use to get your hair like that?  It's the loc hair right?"  Dead  Never thought I'd see the day I had to explain to a POC how "get my hair like that."  
Sponsored Links

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2014 at 1:25am
LMAO.....speaking of hair......I need a really good brand of marly hair.....something that no as kinky.....for my twist.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2014 at 10:31pm
I had to unsubscribe to Muffinsismylovers, she is one of them now .

Selling a wig that she wore for 10 minutes for a review, chile I cant. I  10 minutes you dont even have the ear tabs lined up right.
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2014 at 10:50am
Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

those look like sneaker slippers... they better be comfy lol

the hotels arent bad. $500 for the weekend

They are sneaker flats. And very comfortable. That's a good price for the hotels. Make sure its downtown Toronto. That way u have easy access to events and parties

the hotels i checked were downtown... id wanna be able to walk down the block if traffic will be terrible. is it as dangerous as the parkway? Sleepy

imma check priceline, thanx PG
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2014 at 12:50pm

Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

those look like sneaker slippers... they better be comfy lol

the hotels arent bad. $500 for the weekend

They are sneaker flats. And very comfortable. That's a good price for the hotels. Make sure its downtown Toronto. That way u have easy access to events and parties

the hotels i checked were downtown... id wanna be able to walk down the block if traffic will be terrible. is it as dangerous as the parkway? Sleepy

imma check priceline, thanx PG

No not as dangerous as the Parkway. Just the streets are flooded with mounted cops on oversized horses and cops n foot. But being downtown will allow u to walk everywhere and at nite taxi fare will cost $10 at most
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2014 at 1:56am
Thanx bsuga... good cause if i wanted to hear gunshots, id go to the parkway

im thinking about buying a groupon vacation and going alone
iBetYouhNvNika View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iBetYouhNvNika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2014 at 3:37pm
I'm super scared that I may need a c section
I seriously don't want one, but I just have the worst luck ever
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 8:40pm
'you look familiar... arent you my future wife?"
Confused
wth did you have to go and say somethin like that..? 
thats why ppl shouldnt speak. runining ish before it begins 
this is why i dont do ppl.. one wrong word and i can be turned off like that and dont want you to ever look my direction again in life. 
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 10:11pm
i don't even know who my lil bro is anymore. this Brotha went and knocked up his, suicidal, jobless, lazy ass becky girlfriend...and word around the street is they're going to get married at the courthouse tomorrow when her parents come to visit.

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 9:46am
i am soooo off my game 
i feel like kobe after being injured and not playing for like a year.. 

I need to get right, sooner than later. regardless of all of the obstacles and roadblocks in my way. its levels to this sht and obviously i dont got it like that anymore.. im not on the same level/playing field so i need actually try somewhat now.. and make things happen. 

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345346347348349 1114>
  Share Topic