Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 341342343344345 1124>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 11:39am
I wanna get my mother a tablet, nothing special cause i know she wont use it much.. just something for her to be able to google with instead of calling her children to "look something up". I called to make sure she has wifi in her condo cause my mother holding on to dial up lol.. she said yeah and that she was busy.  An hr later she called asking why i wanted to know. I told her i wanna get her something to use around the house.

I told her to stop asking questions and she said my name like 4 times then said i know the deal. I said yeah, its been the same deal since my dob.. we(kids) dont get her anything until we are financially stable. Parents never think youre OK... they slip you $50 after buying groceries lol Im doing ok now but she did pay April's rent just cause Embarrassed

she said she'd prefer if instead of using $x to buy her something, put it on a bill. This is why i say i dont get parents who expect things from their children. she said we can try for christmas.. bypass mothers day and her bday and give it to her for christmas. i told her i was gonna get it an wait til christmas

Edited by Ming - Apr 29 2014 at 11:40am
Sponsored Links

Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 11:42am
Oh... and thats also why i dont tell her about my plans. If she knew i was going on vacation, she'd call me a fool. Lol. I told her i wanna go to a play and she said "bills"

I told her grandma still didnt call and she said she isnt feeling well. i wanna go see herHeart
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 11:42am
purple dresses pity?
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 11:43am
the black world is so damn small

i just saw a BHMer liked my LSs wedding picture. I'm like how does she know her?...looks like she knows my LSs husband
rsslove View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote rsslove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 11:46am
It's been a while since I've been on BHM!!!! Hey everybody!!!
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 12:00pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

purple dresses pity?

?

hey rss! 

eta: wait do you mean the wedding? lemme go lookLOL

etaa: OMG yes!Shocked  You know them too!!!!!!!????!!

Edited by EPITOME - Apr 29 2014 at 12:01pm
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 12:22pm
lmao......iono I just like a wedding pic on fb......i think purple is just a popular color......is the bride a ob/gyn?

Edited by mizzsandra00 - Apr 29 2014 at 12:22pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 1:01pm
Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

@iliveforbhm are we talkin weed or meth?

Cigarettes. Not drugs.

Nope
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 1:59pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Im going to start this tomorrow MK

niocee!!! i like

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 2:14pm
Oh yea I meant to comment on that..
I'm about to get back on my extra healthy sht.
I may try that.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 341342343344345 1124>