FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 335336337338339 3278>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 35 Votes, Average 2.94  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 9:45pm
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

Damn, I wanna go to a celebrity one!

Good advice on the bags. I'm always too scared to buy any bags LOL. I bought an ermenegildo zegna tie at a thrift before, but was too scared to sell it because I hear their fakes are mass produced. So I threw it away

I need to learn about dolls, costume jewelry, china, crystal, and brass.

It's so much more comfortable to research in a thrift store. Have you ever done it in someone's driveway at a garage sale? Awwkkwaard. I was like "I'm texting my nephew to see if he wants these.."

i usually buy stuff like high-demand costume jewelry at garage sales that the seller doesnt recognize (Trifari, Les Bernard, etc). I never really have to look stuff up at the garage sale. I did look up vintage board games etc at a few garage sales, but that is not my strength so i dontreally bother with the stuff i dont know.

***oh, my uncle used to own an antique store and my aunt used to collect antiques so between them and my mom, i know a certain amount about vintage stuff from listening and learning from them.
Sponsored Links

NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 9:49pm
speaking of celebrities, their stuff is usally sold through online auction houses or local auction houses in their area, so if you are in dallas/houston/etcjust figure out where the auction houses are and keep up with their sale calendars and you will be able to find some goodies. I have a beautiful luxury item i bought and love that was a personal belonging of luther vandross. i dont like to go into too many details online tho. other celebrity stuff too.
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 9:56pm
Thumbs Up cool. I went to an auction the other day and I have a feeling I'm going to be addicted. It's easier than thrifting and it was fun. I'm gonna find more

Lol.. I dont post too many details about what I've sold either, cause you never know who will hunt you down and report back with screenshots later after they find you

I was watching a youtube video on costume jewelry the other day. It was informative.

Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 9:57pm
Ok 1.5 hours. I can do this.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 10:13pm
Twist outs make my hair look like sh*t. I like the blown out look better
iBetYouhNvNika View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote iBetYouhNvNika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 10:48pm
I hope to give birth by the 1st of May
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iBetYouhNvNika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 10:49pm
I've been so bored ...
Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 10:50pm
Originally posted by iBetYouhNvNika iBetYouhNvNika wrote:

I hope to give birth by the 1st of May

that is a great birthday 
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iBetYouhNvNika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 10:50pm
This chilli I made has given me heart burn.
Makes me not even want it.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 10:58pm
I love Midna. She showed up with so many receipts that I just can't.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 335336337338339 3278>
  Share Topic