Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 339340341342343 844>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 7:40pm
a news reporter follows me on twitter and i swear on everything that he's stealing my tweets on the Sterling situation

jr.
Sponsored Links

Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 7:53pm
Hi jr

no one wants your tweets though bro
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 7:54pm
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

COCO.. did you say you just ate cereal for the first time?

Like a normal person... With milk. (Almond)
I've eaten it dry but never with milk..cus I don't like milk.
I had a few experiments with orange juice and corn flakes way back in the day.. It wasn't bad.

I just left bbw.. But didn't get anything cus I know a 2 for 22 will be around the corner. I'm gonna load up.. I want aloha wakiki and some others
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 7:55pm
you don't even tweet anymore, bamma

jr.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 7:58pm
LOL.. but when it's in cereal.. u cant even taste the milk. Like, when you were 5 they didn't give it to  you??

I dont drink milk at all ever,... but I'll use it in my cereal (I use fat free, which milk lovers think is an abomination)... but yeah I switched to almond milk too

Have you tasted a lot of diff kinds of (dry) cereal? I cant believe you..
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 7:58pm
Aww I miss you too, jr
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 8:02pm
I do not like my nails... Im not sure what type of crack I was smoking...
I'm getting them redone in a few days.
It looked nice in the bottle.. I thought it would come out a Lil darker.. This sht looks like easter. And my nails are back to being short...

I got frustrated In target.. Wtf do you get a 6 yr old? It seems so simple.. Dolls.. Pink things.. But most things I saw that looked cool I was thinking were pointless cus she already has better versions..

Oh and this other ho finally told me what she wanted for her bday.. It was like pulling teeth she kept saying nothing.. Then she finally said sushi
I like that gift though cus I'll take some

Edited by coconess - Apr 27 2014 at 8:03pm
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 8:03pm
Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

I was 18 going out with my new bf and my mother asked where my wallet was... I said I'm going with so and so.

My mother said and asked me to get her bag and gave me $100

You can't trust the hos... I don't go anywhere empty handed .

Yep Mama u right a..never leave home without your vex money.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 8:06pm
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

LOL.. but when it's in cereal.. u cant even taste the milk. Like, when you were 5 they didn't give it to  you??

I dont drink milk at all ever,... but I'll use it in my cereal (I use fat free, which milk lovers think is an abomination)... but yeah I switched to almond milk too

Have you tasted a lot of diff kinds of (dry) cereal? I cant believe you..

I dont think I ever drank milk.. Like not even as a baby.. I think I had something else.
I shoulda tried it with almond milk long ago but I didn't think I'd like it.. I just started eating creamyish things.. Up until a few years ago I didn't eat white things except for some sweets.

Yea I've eaten a good number of dry cereal.. I really like it dry.. But its all I've ever known.
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 8:08pm
a wild depressed girl has appeared in my imsg

bout to give her some bad advice

jr.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions