BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 335336337338339 869>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 1:53pm
Just no to yuck mouf on my delicate flower , I shant Cry
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 2:03pm
Idk how guys do that 50 and under date thing..

For just myself it was more than that.. And I ordered one of the cheapest entrees (no meat). The appetizer was kinda pricey though but good. No dessert.
It guess it would suck to be a guy and have to pay like 100 for a date though..
I wonder if those bra burning type feminist pay for themselves..
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 2:09pm
$50 to see if she worthy of what though??? Your money? or if after 3 $50 dates if she gone suck your dack ???

No shade but I would never call someone again if I found that mess out.......
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 2:10pm
If she going out just to have a meal she a dusty ass bird anyway and why would you even want to entertain someone like that in the first place?

2/$20 Chilis meal  and a strawberry lemonade aint hardly winning
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 2:22pm
I think the point is just.. I don't really know this girl yet.. May not be all that into her.. So I'm not droppin 150 on dinner yet..

But 50 and under is hard unless it's olive garden..
And they may look cheap..

That aspect of being a male must be hard. I'd hate it..
My food last night was 60+10 tip.. I be annoyed to get up after a basic\boring convo to realize a bill of 140 and notice she musty and burped in my ear..
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 2:27pm
If the conversation is boring as hell on the phone and her text responses are lame via text taking her out would be out $50 or not.

Maybe Im odd but if we dont have any type of spark, I wont even bother plugging up my flat iron to entertain going out with you...
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 2:34pm
Are u gonna tell Jr not to splurge on these hos cus half of them just want a free meal?
I know a girl like that and you 'd never ever imagine..

I'm gonna tell my son to make sure he really likes her before he spends a lot.. I know I said somethin oppsite the last time we had this convo.. But you can't trust these hos. My head says one thing but if it was my son I'd feel diff.. Unless he's wealthy.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 2:36pm
I would never give him advice like that, but he already picky so Im not worried about him taking anyone to Red Lobster on all you can eat popcorn shrimp cause she might not suck his dack.

the dick sucking should be the bonus not the goal....
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 2:38pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

^^yikes!!!

personally I would never ask BHM for relationship advice but if I did, I wouldn't throw it back in people's faces either

asking for advice is always good because things are put in a different perspective, you can see things with different eyes, literally, because you're hearing from someone with a different point of view.

*I just clicked 'like' on your response in that thread. she is a dumb rude azz.
*I agreet hat there is nothing wrong with asking  for bhm perspective on a relationship situation. i have posted an 'am i tripping' thread b4 because i wanted a perspective outside of friends and family who would dismiss my question b.c they knew and liked the guy.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 2:39pm

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

I don't know how the f*ck I found this thread, but if you are bored and need to be entertained, read the first 10 pages, about this girl who was into a guy with no teeth and the few left were rotten

No teeth

this is hilarious.

LOL

Samone's responses are hilarious, she was flabbergasted and some girls were like "you are mean"

sandra, is that you in the pic? you're so prettyBig smile

EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Thanx but girl its just the myspace angle (according to someone)LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 335336337338339 869>
  Share Topic