Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 324325326327328 1064>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 11:07am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

You bum ass bish, you read a few bits and pieces in RT and think you know my life, you keep thinking I got left and I will keep living in my truth.

The funny and sad part of all of this is you really believe your ass is in important .Stern SmileErmmConfused

You run your dusty ass round here talking slick then when anyone say ANYTHING back thats stalking, and bothering YOU. 

I went to breakfast I thought you was going to be so busy today, what happened to that??? 

Remember I wasn't talking to you dead leaf lookin hag, you all up in my face as usual. Get your nose out of people's ass maybe you could see what's going on. I have nothing to say to you. Your contact is not wanted. Let's see what you're going to do with that information.
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 11:09am
I'm really not in the mindframe nor do I have time for this right now.. We can continue later though I promise.

Im sure you're just in your feelings right now and later youll be with that usual "don't talk to me!" BS..
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 11:10am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

Lmao@ driving around town..

I have never even actually tried to return that liner.. I said I wanted to exchange it and it had never been used..

Why are you making sht up.. Nothing else to say..?
You can't call nobody broke when you are obsesses with dollar store makeup ho

You broke you not in school and live with yo mama...you's a failure and not on my level...nothing to say to you. Keep PMing these hoes about me since you ain't got no job to go to nor a man. 
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 11:13am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

I'm really not in the mindframe nor do I have time for this right now.. We can continue later though I promise.

Im sure you're just in your feelings right now and later youll be with that usual "don't talk to me!" BS..

I have nothing more to say to you and don't give a f*ck what you got to say so you can keep it in this thread that you spend the majority of your life wasting away in or better yet PM it like you been doin you obsessed weirdo.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 11:14am
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 11:16am
I typed up a response but then I had to backspace.. I can't be explaining myself to the bogo elf sale afficinado

Keep grasping for thanks cus you ain't got sht else to say.. You know damn well you're speaking lies and fallacies
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 11:20am
BTW I have never pm'd about you first. I replied to PMS sent to me..
Keep thinking that sht is a compliment though.
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 11:32am
star what sign are you?

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 11:34am
I'm Aries but I don't believe in astrology.
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 11:38am
aries aye? thanks!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 324325326327328 1064>
  Share Topic