BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 329330331332333 756>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 9:34am
I swear lol....i got him these cute khaki cargo with this coral button up and a straw trilby......also found some kid aviators......he ton be so adorable.....
Sponsored Links

Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 9:40am
babies with sunglasses are cute
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 10:52am
Now I know you really mad cus you're making shiit up.. I'm only gonna address a few things in that long sht cus I'm over this back and forth.

Buying sht i can't afford? And trying to scheme the price up? bitch I have several pairs.. And I've had most for years and never worn.. And nah I wasn't desperate so I wasn't about to settle for less than I paid for them. You're saying anything.

I've never had a wig that tore up.. I have wigs that cost more than your entire outfit that I've never used. I'd donate one to you.. For real.. You need some help from somewhere.

Obviously I don't really need a job.. You should get one so you can graduate from collecting every single elf item, or go to the shop to get some decent braids cus that was a mess.

I just woke up I don't have time for this right now
Were the ones so obsessed though
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 10:55am
Chile ugly ass baby jane aint even worth it, and she swore I used some type of bat signal Confused I mean damn, I might look at a Elf item if I am already in Target that bish make it a experience. 
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 10:57am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

Now I know you really mad cus you're making shiit up.. I'm only gonna address a few things in that long sht cus I'm over this back and forth.

Buying sht i can't afford? And trying to scheme the price up? bitch I have several pairs.. And I've had most for years and never worn.. And nah I wasn't desperate so I wasn't about to settle for less than I paid for them. You're saying anything.

I've never had a wig that tore up.. I have wigs that cost more than your entire outfit that I've never used. I'd donate one to you.. For real.. You need some help from somewhere.

Obviously I don't really need a job.. You should get one so you can graduate from collecting every single elf item, or go to the shop to get some decent braids cus that was a mess.

I just woke up I don't have time for this right now
Were the ones so obsessed though

Bitch you was talking bout me before I even came in this circle jerkin ass thread and I wasn't talkin bout pairs of whatever the f*ck you talkin bout, you the one drivin round town tryna return a f*ckin lipliner you broke bitch.
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 10:59am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Chile ugly ass baby jane aint even worth it, and she swore I used some type of bat signal Confused I mean damn, I might look at a Elf item if I am already in Target that bish make it a experience. 

You wanna have beef with me so bad. All you wanna do is fight, no wonder different races of men keep leaving you and you have to brown nose in here to be accepted. You're at the bottom of the food chain ho.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 11:01am
Nothing worse than ppl making sht up...
I'm scheming to get more than 50% of somethin brand new that's been in my closet for years... To get more wigs..? When I have hella unworn hair..?
Don't even make sense.

She really ain't worth more than that elf sht.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 11:05am
Lmao@ driving around town..

I have never even actually tried to return that liner.. I said I wanted to exchange it and it had never been used..

Why are you making sht up.. Nothing else to say..?
You can't call nobody broke when you are obsesses with dollar store makeup ho
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 11:06am
You bum ass bish, you read a few bits and pieces in RT and think you know my life, you keep thinking I got left and I will keep living in my truth.

The funny and sad part of all of this is you really believe your ass is in important .Stern SmileErmmConfused

You run your dusty ass round here talking slick then when anyone say ANYTHING back thats stalking, and bothering YOU. 

I went to breakfast I thought you was going to be so busy today, what happened to that??? 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 11:07am
Im content to act like you dont exist if only you would shut the phuck up. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 329330331332333 756>
  Share Topic