BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 326327328329330 756>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 1:47am
This hoe can't decide if I'm greasy or ashy but she swear it wasn't the light...was it the light makin you look like crumpled paper bag? 
Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 1:49am
Bish my son is gone with his "imaginary" dad so try again.....

Which one of your ugly ass parents do you look like, thats who you should be mad at, not I
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 1:50am
You baffle me, your face looks greasy but your lip area is dry as phuck
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 1:53am
Girl bye. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 2:00am
Your brother must have been first cause if your face is the first one out my cooch I would have said never ever ever again...

I bet she got her tubes tied after you though
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 2:02am
Girl yo ex has to (chooses to) pay you just for the benefit of leavin yo ugly ass alone...think about that real good.
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 2:07am
I misread two thread titles in 30 seconds. I guess that drink was strong. Time to log off I think
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 2:14am
I still spend those checks ...... Do you need me to front you something so you can upgrade your life , cause buying the ELF studio line when everything is BOGO is still a fail in my book. 

Lawd waiting on free shipping on a site whos claim to fame is $1 everything must be dreadful
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 6:10am
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Sit yo raggedy ass down, I said I was leaving cuz y'all too lame to do something decent with mess handed directly to you. And coco I'd love to see yo bald headed ass so I can lay the f*ck into you. And sandra when you get yo head out her cat go witness the crickets that ensued when you posted yo pic like you was provin something. Zonkey lookin ass, Myspace angle ass ho.

Me raggedy? I've seen your dollar store earrings to go with your dollar store lookin outfits and dollar store makeup.. Not to mention your janky ass braids.. So choose your words wisley..
You love to call everyone bald headed like you giddy about being shoulder length but honey that is not long... You sound like these hoodrats thinkin they swangin at collarbone length.. And I chose to big chop from apl so your fav bald headed line doesn't really apply to me..

I know youre dying to see me.. I know youll try to 'lay into me' you'd call bey ugly in an argument.. And all the pics I've shown on here have been cutesy, chill/sweats type, bareface, idgaf about impressing y'all type pics.. I've seen you done up and done down.. I win either way.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 7:02am
Ugh. I've been up since like 3 something.. I need to go back to sleep.

Im not sure about today.. I need to look cute at my first place.. Then I want to go to a workout class.. Then I need to look cute again later.. Idk how to really make that work.

Its 5 now.. I just wanna go to sleep., wake up at 7ish.. Then I'll figure it out
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 326327328329330 756>
  Share Topic