BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 321322323324325 908>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 10:57am
BR I tried but that thread is too ratchedy for me. I hope she finds my post among the crazy up there. 
Sponsored Links

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 11:03am
I'm so disappointed... I applied for 2 scholarships, wrote down the e-mail of the people who would write me a letter of recommendation and one of them supposedly never received the link. I cannot resend it and the system won't resend another one.
And everything is due todayCry
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 11:05am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

I don't really feel like going..
I'm tired.. But I'm scared of coffee cus my two front teeth look yellow.. And ive be been using a straw.
Maybe I should have some strong green tea instead

yaya once posted what she uses for her super white teeth.. it is the crest whitening strips...

here is the thread
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 11:13am
Thanks sexy. I need to get consistent with peroxide gargling too.

I can't believe its raining.. No one told me about this craziness. Why today? They just don't want me to be great.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 11:27am
omg, i am such a moron, i just checked my application and sure enough, i had misspelled the email!
i just send it again to my professor to write me the letter of recommendation. those scholarships are MINE!Smile
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 11:40am
Good luck sexy
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 12:24pm
This ho is getting on my nerves..
Should have done your research.. Reading is fundamental. stop acting dumb. She obviously has ppl in her ear...

There are too many things delaying me and literally raining on my parade...maybe it wasn't meant to be..
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 12:28pm
Its raining here too ,and  I still have my pjs on
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 12:38pm
Its been hot here.. Hasnt rained in a little while.. I literally said, wtf is that when I heard it.

Its not raining tomorrow and it'll be back to 90s in a few days..
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 3:39pm
I'm really really taking time on my hair.. Trying to Get the part and stupid line of demarcation right.. Adding makeup to the part.. Attacking these edges, And flat ironing.. Like its not pouring outside and like I'm wearing some Indian that'll wave up cute instead of this yaki

I really should be worried about these nails instead and in somebodies shop before I dare go anywhere else without gloves..
My priorities...
I'll try to find some gloves cus I don't have time for the nail shop first.

What's the consensus on Eco styler?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style