Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 309310311312313 1029>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 12:07pm
Morning

I'm really about to get on my workout shiit.. I have some classes in mind to go to.. And I'll make myself do weighted stairs and other things around the house.. Although I really wanna go somewhere there's bleachers or like a stadium.

I need to eat extra to keep my calories up with all that cardio though.
Sponsored Links

Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 12:12pm
PG... Elizabeth Taylor? Not gonna lie, that's a cute name. My dog is very cat like- cant stand this btch,

Hey MK, Coco. PG, Samone. Brooklyn, Coco.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 12:14pm
I have to go to the rental car place today..
I hope I don't get a female. Im hoping for a few free upgrades.

Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 12:15pm
Lol.. she still hasn't sent her paypal info. I bite my tongue. She's busy but im not sure how much busier she is than... the rest of the world. Stop it

Coco, i know you went to Europe alone.. im not sure which country i'd visit alone. Where do you guys think is single girl friendly?
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 12:17pm
Oh ok.. That sounds cute.
I did my best, 'ahm fruum bruklyn' accent when I read that.
I wanna spend a few months in nyc.

Lol I think you could go most places alone.. Ppl had me thinkin I'd end up like the girl on Taken.. But I wasn't worried.. But I'm never worried when I should be.

I probably wouldn't go to like Japan alone.. Just cus I don't think I could meet anyone..
And I'd only go a few places in Africa alone
I wouldn't go to the middle east alone either.. Women there are treated not good..

In turkey I didn't even explore cus someone said something about having your arms and legs and hair covered certain places.. I was thinkin I'd get stoned for my slightly sheer shirt and didn't feel like tryin it

Edited by coconess - Apr 24 2014 at 12:25pm
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 12:18pm
Bsuga.. im not gonna call anymore cause i'll be mad. I cant cut her off off cause i wanna go to caribana and she lives in Buffalo .. im not tryna do caribana alone
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 12:24pm
I did my best, 'ahm fruum bruklyn' accent when I read that. - please don't. I only say some words "Brooklyn"

I love Brooklyn- most parts. Where you tryna stay?

A lot of my classmates used to go to Turkey when i was younger. Im good. Americans are the enemy everywhere lol.

Edited by Ming - Apr 24 2014 at 12:26pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 12:27pm
I have no clue.. That's why I asked you where you stay..
Upper west side sounds cute but I know its pricey.. But not upper east side pricey.. I love the idea of Manhattan.. But I'd be open to anywhere decent..

If I get really serious about it I'll ask you more questions.. Its just a fantasy right now
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 12:31pm
I don't think they knew I was american..
I was stared at.. But I also got free stuff.

Turkey was one of the most uncomortable places though..
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 12:42pm
I know its a fantasy lol..UES girl. when i came home from school- i stayed in a hotel for a month cause i couldn't find anywhere i liked. I didn't find anywhere im Manhattan i like that wasn't OD. My rent is about the same as living in some areas of Manhattan smh

Just claim Canada when sh*t goes down lol. I wanna go back to Paris.. my visit was really short and i didn't get to do anything. And i cant learn French to save my life.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 309310311312313 1029>
  Share Topic