BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 312313314315316 921>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 7:52pm
'ejaculate'. i just felt like typing that wordLOL.
Time for me to do housework now, bye-bye.
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 8:31pm
I was thinking having sex on your period briefly lol

I've accidentally ran a fully red light a few times, yes.. Like 3 times.. I got pulled over for it too once but he let me go.
On purpose too once or twice but it was necessary.
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 8:48pm
Lb who was that dum dum tree for?

Show me what else you've made
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 8:56pm
LOL Coco.. ok now I see what you mean . I'm gonna start calling it that.

HB, a little girls bday party. I wonder if I'm gonna do anything for my own kids when I finally have them LOL. I'm already out of the cake decorating phase. I'm sure they'll be mad when they grow up and find out I know how

I havent really made anything else. I put up a walmart DVD shelf and lined the inside/back wall with decorative wrapping paper...and covered a couple of magazine holders and cardboard boxes with the wrapping paper too.. but that was just because I need more storage LOL. I have a bunch of projects I want to do though.

Lemme see yours
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 8:57pm
My lips look rough and they kinda hurt. This usually happens when the weather changes..

I hope I go to sleep early since I've been up.

I'm trying to do something that I need to do but I don't want to.. Its hard but necessary..
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 9:01pm
I'm too tired to do this work... but I have to. Tomorrow is gonna be super long and too much sh*t has to be done before 9:30

also I planned on going to lunch with coworkers.. which might end up being hours long.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 10:22pm
Just saw Nelly in a honey nut cheerios commercial... He gave the bee some swag..
Interesting

I think I want a Popsicle

My heart feels funny
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 10:41pm
I've been slacking...i haven't made anything cool in awhile.

But you reminded me I need to buy this wicker chair to start renting out for baby showers. There's a lot of preggo people on my facebook right now.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 12:16am
I put myself on the aint shyt list daily and nope Im not working on any improvements at the moment

Ming I have decided Hermes needs a sister so I will order 2,
Hermes & GraceEmbarrassed 

They will be my mothers day present to myself so I must find them now, and then a cleaning lady cause uhh a litter box, Unhappy
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 6:20am
Reading about those little dusty cats got me rubbing my nose... don't you dare name that cat Hermes. 2 people do that.. broke hos who cant afford it and make the brand seem cheap. or braggy bitches who can and couldn't possibly think of any other name in the whole wide world. *ciely fingers* don't you dare name that cat Hermes.

A chic i see when walking my dog calls her dog dolce and the other gabbana she carries a fake never full and wears the coach belt without the coach stamp on the tag

Lol... litter boxes are evil. i helped the old lady a couple times but if its bad.. her old cancer ridden, stroke, heart attack having ass does it alone. I stand beside her and monitor tho
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 312313314315316 921>