Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 307308309310311 1061>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 10:22pm
Just saw Nelly in a honey nut cheerios commercial... He gave the bee some swag..
Interesting

I think I want a Popsicle

My heart feels funny
Sponsored Links

HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 10:41pm
I've been slacking...i haven't made anything cool in awhile.

But you reminded me I need to buy this wicker chair to start renting out for baby showers. There's a lot of preggo people on my facebook right now.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 12:16am
I put myself on the aint shyt list daily and nope Im not working on any improvements at the moment

Ming I have decided Hermes needs a sister so I will order 2,
Hermes & GraceEmbarrassed 

They will be my mothers day present to myself so I must find them now, and then a cleaning lady cause uhh a litter box, Unhappy
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 6:20am
Reading about those little dusty cats got me rubbing my nose... don't you dare name that cat Hermes. 2 people do that.. broke hos who cant afford it and make the brand seem cheap. or braggy bitches who can and couldn't possibly think of any other name in the whole wide world. *ciely fingers* don't you dare name that cat Hermes.

A chic i see when walking my dog calls her dog dolce and the other gabbana she carries a fake never full and wears the coach belt without the coach stamp on the tag

Lol... litter boxes are evil. i helped the old lady a couple times but if its bad.. her old cancer ridden, stroke, heart attack having ass does it alone. I stand beside her and monitor tho
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 6:25am
You reminded me.. i need to look for another cleaning service. The last one i used keeps sending specials but that girl they sent smh.

I know i was older than her, she dropped out of job corps and was ghetto af. At first, i thought she was cleaning cause needed it- pay for school. children, doing what she needed to do. But.. she thought she was coming up.. i tipped her $25.

if i use them again, they'll send her back
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 6:58am
the money for the hotel was due Friday.. i asked when J1 wanted to meet so i could give it to her, since she doesn't do paypal ... Friday came and went.

I called J2 to get her money to give it to the J1... no answer. Despite being the way i am.. i continued calling. she's in school and has two jobs and has a bad memory. even tho every call gives me an ulcer cause i feel like im begging... i call.

J2 called yesterday and said she cant go as long. wtfever.. send the money. i sent a text asking for her paypal info.. nothing. even if it benefits me, i wont do something if i have to beg. im not the kind of person who asks for something theyre owed or something they were offered fck that.. how im begging you to go on vacation? the fck? im gonna text her that the room was cancelled

Edited by Ming - Apr 24 2014 at 6:59am
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 8:04am
Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

the money for the hotel was due Friday.. i asked when J1 wanted to meet so i could give it to her, since she doesn't do paypal ... Friday came and went.

I called J2 to get her money to give it to the J1... no answer. Despite being the way i am.. i continued calling. she's in school and has two jobs and has a bad memory. even tho every call gives me an ulcer cause i feel like im begging... i call.

J2 called yesterday and said she cant go as long. wtfever.. send the money. i sent a text asking for her paypal info.. nothing. even if it benefits me, i wont do something if i have to beg. im not the kind of person who asks for something theyre owed or something they were offered fck that.. how im begging you to go on vacation? the fck? im gonna text her that the room was cancelled
This right here^^^ is why I only go on vacation with people who understand me...and when I say tomorrow at 8 am ..that's what I mean. And when I need information...give it to me. did couple a trips ...international and here in the us with 2 other people and it was great no problems.I just supply a breakdown of the itinerary and cost and they give me the cash. Everything is emailed for documentation and as well as texted.
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 8:34am
Bsuga, im usually the one to plan but it isn't my birthday. its so annoying. my bday is in Nov and i wanna start planning soon cause of this vacation in July and another i might take in September. I figure if i tell you what i wanna do in advance, you have time to plan accordingly. don't wanna hear that you didn't know or you aint got it.

im so tempted to get a groupon and go bout my business... if you don't buy it, you cant go
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 8:42am
Fully understand Ming..Seems like u have to make a decision
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 9:40am
I had to dig deep and find my will.
So what if it isn't easy? if it's always easy i'm like, so what's the point? how does is enhance me if it's easy? and how do I glorify these abilities if it's easy? Never been a big fan of easy. I like to look difficulty in the face and dare it to overcome me. Not 'me' me, but the me who is rooted in much more than me.

Come duppy, come. Mi a di duppy conqueror.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 307308309310311 1061>
  Share Topic