Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 306307308309310 1130>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 7:38pm
My son is the dumbest person alive, I am listening to him and my gf argue because she bought him butterfly cakes. So, then he opens the box and yells and they have glitter on them,edible glitter what kind of son are you trying to raise here.
The GF says well I was going to get the bunny ones but they didnt have them and he says WHAT I don't want no bunny either I'm a man get me a round shape or don't get me nothing.

She came in the room and I was in tears!
Sponsored Links

NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 7:45pm
the easiest non-professional whore i know is posting biblical quotes & Gifs about dating for marriage non stop right now on FB. Has been doing this all month. I may have to unfollow her. im like aint your son by a married man? When a group of us went on vaca for your bday trip didnt you eff a different man every night though we all took turns trying to cockblock for your safety? And you ended up getting kicked out of one of the dudes house crying b4 dawn after he used you up and we had to send someon to pick you up at a gas station a few blocks from his house? now you want to quote the bible about dating and good men and good women? bish please. stick with what you know. hoes make great housewves.
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 7:48pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

Were talking about really running it in a car and not sex right?

Yes sometimes I think I'll make it through yellow but I'm a little late..

LOL wait.. what?  ... yes, literally running a red light. But I kind of meant running a light that is already red when you approach (like being in your own world rather than having poor timing/depth perception/judgement etc)
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 7:49pm
Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

My son is the dumbest person alive,

LOLLOL
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 7:52pm
'ejaculate'. i just felt like typing that wordLOL.
Time for me to do housework now, bye-bye.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 8:31pm
I was thinking having sex on your period briefly lol

I've accidentally ran a fully red light a few times, yes.. Like 3 times.. I got pulled over for it too once but he let me go.
On purpose too once or twice but it was necessary.
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 8:48pm
Lb who was that dum dum tree for?

Show me what else you've made
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 8:56pm
LOL Coco.. ok now I see what you mean . I'm gonna start calling it that.

HB, a little girls bday party. I wonder if I'm gonna do anything for my own kids when I finally have them LOL. I'm already out of the cake decorating phase. I'm sure they'll be mad when they grow up and find out I know how

I havent really made anything else. I put up a walmart DVD shelf and lined the inside/back wall with decorative wrapping paper...and covered a couple of magazine holders and cardboard boxes with the wrapping paper too.. but that was just because I need more storage LOL. I have a bunch of projects I want to do though.

Lemme see yours
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 8:57pm
My lips look rough and they kinda hurt. This usually happens when the weather changes..

I hope I go to sleep early since I've been up.

I'm trying to do something that I need to do but I don't want to.. Its hard but necessary..
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 9:01pm
I'm too tired to do this work... but I have to. Tomorrow is gonna be super long and too much sh*t has to be done before 9:30

also I planned on going to lunch with coworkers.. which might end up being hours long.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 306307308309310 1130>
  Share Topic