Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 301302303304305 947>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 6:27pm
Any scent

But I do have to buy something I could get a cheap lil mini lotion. I wonder if the vanilla sugar scrub is a seasonal flavor or all year. That's the only scent I can remember that I like

I think moonlit path was another good one too.
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 6:28pm
Why'd you assume lavender? Is that a gross one?
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 6:30pm
Wow that's great.. Sheit Let me check my email..

If you have to buy something you can go get an $1 nail file.. Ive done it

I assumed lavendar cus lb and I came across free coupons for this stinky lavendar..

Edited by coconess - Apr 22 2014 at 6:30pm
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 7:31pm
My job is officially trying to ruin my life. My new supervisor is even scared because she knows these recent changes they made, which only impact me and one other guy, are extreme. Like.. impossible

She was like "I've been feeling really nervous FOR you. ..and I don't want you to quit or get burn out"

I told her the burnout is definitely inevitable if sh*t doesn't change. But its cool, hopefully by the end of the week there will be some minor changes for the best

ahhhh

Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 7:32pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Puts Sandra on my aint neva gone be shyt list

why you aint use it for FF Confused

LOL I popped up afterLOL

both of yall aint gon never be sh*t
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 7:34pm
Ooh cool HB, yeah listen to coco.. definitely go for the $1 nail file if you don't have a minimum purchase!! Oh you're gonna be so in love. You should consult us before making your choice of candle! This is a serious decision.... well nvm, you can always return it LOL

Coco puff.... I got 3 more this weekend. I got Carribbean escape (LOVE it, it reminds me of an old one I loved. Good throw). Renew and Refresh (nice clean scent), and a backup copy of Raspberry Peach macaron (strong throw).
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 7:35pm
that sucks lb. do you think theyre tryna push you out?

im allergic to moonlight path
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 7:44pm
I hope things get better at your job and they calm down.
Don't let them burn you out.. Sounds corny but You can do it.

I'll get carrib escape next time.. I like renew and refresh.. Never smelled RPM.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 7:44pm
Yeah I was thinkin I gotta consult you two before buying somethin

I like warm scents like a hazelnut, apple pie, or vanilla cupcake... sht like that
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 7:44pm
Not at all, Ming. I do great work (ie. make them a lot of money and never get written up). They especially can't afford to lose me in the midst of some other changes going on here.

It's more so one of those things where there is a STRONG need for some "undercover boss" type of sh*t. Like, I swear, whoever "upstairs" makes changes here, has NEVER worked in this field.

Sometimes it feels like a sick joke for them to see how much harder they can push us; ridiculous requirements. My coworkers are steady having panic attacks, one told me she passed out, cry everyday on their way to and from work, and have to start taking psych meds!! We have the same job title.. but they have me "specializing" in a way that makes my job way harder and more aggressive. I need to get my life and start studying to get my license.

I'm glad I have good coping skills. I wish this job would make me cry.

/rant

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair