BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 291292293294295 747>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 11:30pm
My laptop charger stopped working today...
Just perfect..... I discovered it when it died too..

I wonder if best buy or target sells Mac chargers or if ill have to go all the way to the Apple store 
Seems like I have the worst luck lately
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 12:25am
100 for a charger...
Why?

I'm watching chopped Canada (i don't care for Canada.. and the judges bother me) and one of their ingredients was grappaDead
As much of a drinker as I am... it took me a while to get that shat down.. it's like 100 proof.. I cringed remembering the taste but it brought back memories... I met a blk guy that could speak English and talked to him all night and he helped me with a few things.
I've never seen it the US. I had never heard of it.

I hope I can go to sleep soon
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 10:13am
I had such odd dreams.... 

And i woke up to a message like "hello.. are you able to present proof that these are authentic, and would you be willing to sell for 150 or negotiate pricing?" (There is the OBO option so obviously ill negotiate.. but don't try to play me )
ConfusedWacko

I told her that she could get them authenticated..and no I wouldn't entertain anything near that price and no one would for authentic unused shoes..
I remember her username from another time I thought about selling and I was not nice to her.. at first I ignored her offer but then she messaged me.
I felt bad cus she responded nicely... but yea I think this offer might be even lower than the last.. if she replies I'm gonna tell her to go head and hit up aldo. Trying to pay Honda money for a Benz..? Give it up..it's offensive.
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 10:23am
Lol don't come for Aldo... I have a pair of the cutest pumps

If your apple care is still active, call apple to send a new one
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 11:11am
nope@the Apple care Sleepy
If best buy or target doesn't sell the chargers I probably won't get it for a few days
Thankfully there are like 5 ipads a kindle fire and some other tablet.. 

for some reason I've been wanting an old fashioned glaze donut
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 11:59am
bhm swears they know ppl...

HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 12:49pm
I feel some type of way about paying $1 for air to put in my tires

It should be free

And I only go to the places that let you vacuum for free
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 12:56pm
air here at some gas stations is free.. especially if you're buying gas
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 2:41pm
I'm eating awful today... and idgaf but I think ill feel bad..
Not only just all the Easter fixings.. but I just got a venti frapp (it's been forever...) and some fast food type ish.. Shocked

No one can tell me I'm not a good person... it's probably just cus I like her though. Ill never ask the other one if she wants somethin or bring her anything... I'm a big eye for an eye/ tit for tat person typically.. I could only have an attitude with her for a few days though.. and I gave her and the kids some food even though the reason I was annoyed with her was cus they didn't ask me if i wanted anything from the store or anywhere.. knowing my transportation isn't right right now..

Edited by coconess - Apr 20 2014 at 2:53pm
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 2:48pm
He asks for $3 but I gave him a $10 but theres no change leftover??

I would never do that to someone... I don't get it.

Thank god there's a check that's coming for him and he can't cash it without me. That's the only way I'm getting any type of borrowed money back

Loser.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 291292293294295 747>