Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 285286287288289 949>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 3:31pm
Im gonna keep looking, I have until tomorrow. I think the dress will look like i put it on for the party and I wanna seem like I popped in for no reason. 

shorts, heels and a blazer is slighty norm for me
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 4:12pm
as long as you have something.. you'll look great in a bandage dress.. although hips are a plus.. just ass is great.  

me? id feel like a white girl mess.. just straight down.. rail.. from the front, side, and back 
i mean you can see a sliiiight curve from my waist to my 'hips' (Ermm) and sliiight bump for my ass.. but yea.. i need to keep eating.. and hit the weighted lunges and donkey kicks.. and get another vickies add two cup sizes bra Ouch

mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 4:46pm
I feel bad because I told my MIL our trip cancellation insurance was 290 per person… however it’s only
290 total (kids are free). She gave me $700 for it… Hubby said she does not care and let it go…
My cruise price went south again and they gave me a refund however, it was hard this time and they got a little mad at me LOL LOL.

However, I paid for the trip in full and travel insurance was through a different company insuremytrip.
Good Times.

I need to order my wigs this week... I have to.
so I can receive them before june.

mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 5:00pm
I was thinking that trip cancellation insurance was 290 per person.
I was wrong... .

air head mk...
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 5:03pm
lol.. i thought you were saying you told her 290 per person on purpose.. 

if it was an accident and her son doesnt care.. dont feel bad. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 6:32pm
There are way too many options to not be privy to what you prefer and deserve, NEVER SETTLE!
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 6:45pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

lol
what do you have in mind pg? 

i hate waking up feeling so tired.. i kinda want some coffee but i dont wanna feel be up late. 
maybe ill have some of that international ice coffee.. i dont think it has as much caffeine 

I went to the bank to finish opening my account and saw a cute banker... a little bigger than I go for but cute. he was wearing a nice suit and shoes. He was telling me about life insurance and Ive been meaning to get some. He scratched off his office num and put his cell and told me to call if I have questions. I said I wont have any.. he said I never know idk if im gonna call

where you going PG?
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 6:47pm
do you have nice boobs, at least PG? get that deep v going and swing that yaki
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 7:02pm
To the strip club and I have great boobs that I paid excellent $$ for 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 7:07pm
In my opinion I look better really slim, I need to be the size of the summer of no phucks were given Cry

Im tired of starving, I might just make me a slight lipo consultation.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style