Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 283284285286287 842>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 6:32am
I haven't been on a new date in a couple months... lol since I started this job. My ex texted- I miss u @ 9m I had my phone in my hand but I was exercising then I went for a walk then scandal. my friend called after scandal then I fell asleep. 3am he texts- nevermind I don't. I -texted yeah right and went back to sleep

bald headed ass btch
Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 10:13am
So I plan on being up to thangs later, I need a outfit that says...

Bam see what you missing
I put in effort but I dont wanna look like it
Im ready and available for acrobatics later

what should I wear?
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 10:38am
no matter what I say, imma seem ungrateful

this fool told the super about my tub being clogged... but btch you cant warn me? I just came out the shower and have pannies in the bathroom, wet floor, etc. I had to run, move my underwear and slippers.. thank goodness I keep my apartment decent, which I do mostly cause of shame. I don't want anybody popping up on me and catch me slippin. Now my floor is a mess cause of his work boots.

I was barely dressed when he knocked.. I only opened the door to give hime my dog and her leash, next thing I gotta run and get dressed cause the super's coming in
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 10:39am
Thanx tho
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 11:09am
lol
what do you have in mind pg? 

i hate waking up feeling so tired.. i kinda want some coffee but i dont wanna feel be up late. 
maybe ill have some of that international ice coffee.. i dont think it has as much caffeine 

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 1:16pm
i went and made a plate hours ago and its still sitting there.. 
coffee always ruins my appetite. 

i havent been on a date either ming.. i still give excuses or never call when a guy tries.. im finally starting to kinda want to get back into the dating world though.. just a little.. 
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 1:24pm
go for it cokes (the dating I mean)!!Embarrassed
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 1:56pm
Sandra suggested a bandage dress, I agreed . Middle part blowout and high heels

Its at the strip club , what do you think? If it was warmer I would wear my jumper with sky high heels 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 1:58pm
My friend has "friends' that are constantly trying to shade her. Gone call yesterday and say ohh did yo want something i was at the mall and my hands were too full to answer the phone.

I got mad for her, Im like oh was charlotte Russe having a blowout sale?? them bishes always trying it. she better than me. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 2:03pm
they straight trying it in the m2m section, you want 300+ for some 14 & 16" hair with no vendor mentioned. Yeah okay

Ill go to ali myself, please and thanks
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style