BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 280281282283284 746>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 4:06pm
I could be the devil wears prada lady some days , shrugs shoulders but the thing is I dont go around messing with folks.

like my gf called me a little while ago and asked me to borrow $100, i told her no cause she acting like a bird. 

I thought your man just gave you $1500 Confused, bish get yo like fo realz. she is on the brink of me not talking to her any more
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 4:16pm
Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

Im like this... but I cant help it, im spiteful do not do it to me because I will do it to you

"i wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy" foh

youre a scorpio.. theyre awful when you get on their bad side… one of the worst. vengeful ppl who dont give a damn. 
im part scorpio but i dont think im awful like them unless i really hate you. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 4:21pm
Sometimes I like to wait until people think they are in a safe zone, then get them Ermm, two days, weeks, months I forget NOTHING.

I still owe Sharon  a backhand from Feb 6, and Easter her day is coming. That way she can feel like one with Jesus, except her rising will be off the ground and not the cross. 
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 4:23pm
lol like them. people always forget that something has to be done first in order for me to be spiteful.. if not, youre just crazy lol

im definitely an eye for an eye type of person. we'll both be walkin round blind if you try me. when Idgaf, idgaf cause im usually in neutral until someone pushes me into 3rd. Im fine with both. If you want me angry, ill be angry.
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 4:26pm
I don't wait, per se... I just wont say anything. That's why some people think i go from 0-60..they just don't know im at 30 already one of my only scorpio traits... minding my business then I get stepped on... no choice but to sting
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 4:34pm
$90 for 6 laser hair removal treatments? Is that good? Ill fond out if the have the laser we need
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 4:37pm
Thats a good price Ming, really good. Check them out really good first!
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 4:49pm
Thanx PG.. its $72 with a coupon.. smh. I googled and the first thing I saw was BEWARE before I clicked the link
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 4:51pm
Cry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 4:52pm
Yeah its certain things I guess you dont want discounts on , my #1 is plastic surgery
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 280281282283284 746>
  Share Topic