BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 279280281282283 869>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 2:23pm
its a few posters I could live with  putting nair in their conditioner bottles , when I dont like you I really really mean it and I can only think of one case where I granted a stay of execution and it took 4 years to get there. 

Edited by Princess Grace - Apr 17 2014 at 2:25pm
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 2:27pm
when you guys wear closures.. dont you hate it when the wind blows…? or if youre with a guy and he moves your hair away from your face.. or if you lay down with him (lol i doubt that'll be in the cards for me anytime soon but who knows) 

thats why i moved to custom frontals cus i couldnt stand that.. 
but im craving something diff from yaki right now and idk who to get another frontal from.. and without it taking 4+weeks.. so i think im gonna go back to closures at least for now.. its cheaper than buying a wig and at least i can use whatever tracks i want in my stash and its virgin Heart
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 2:34pm
are you sewing yours coco or using glue?
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 2:39pm
its usually sewn.. i want to make a wig with it.. not the front but the sides.. taut.. probably with my edges out some.  

i wouldnt be against glue again.. its been forever though. but either way.. when the wind blows the area thats beyond that 4x4 looks a mess.. 
eta, unless you leave some hair out.. 

Edited by coconess - Apr 17 2014 at 3:32pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 2:43pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

when I dont like you I really really mean it 

im the same way… 

idgaf about all that, 'dont derail the thread, let it go, move on, etc..' especially when they started it…. if i dont like you then i really have no reason to even try to hold my tongue.. unless were in certain settings irl.. i gotta try to keep it classy in some situations. 

Edited by coconess - Apr 17 2014 at 2:44pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 3:39pm
Ohh and in my mind depending what your violation is there is no such thing as going too far, every thing is up for grabs . 

Chile I slapped someone on their way to church, keep it classy my ass. Then told her my god is a forgiving god and ill repent later. Confused

hence my anger management classes that didnt really work. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 3:40pm
all I thought was I have my bail money , bish do your broke assCry
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 3:52pm
that sounds like my ex bff.. she has a temper.. i calmed her down though. 
i have a mouth but in a chill way.. you wont hear me yelling with dramatic sign languagesq arm movements with the claps... and im the one that was always preaching about how women dont fight. 
unless im drinking or mad.. i feel like ive gotten a little ratch in the past year or two though Ouch

idk why they swore i was a mean girl.. i may talk about you but i dont even hit below the belt much unless im really angry and it takes a lot to get me there.. 
but yea.. it depends on the violation. there are levels to that shiit. 
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 4:00pm
im about to buy 2 or 3 house cleaning groupons so I can shop around. I didn't like the last one... that girl talked way too much as was delusional. like 300lbs talkin bout, I know im not fat .. why were we even talking about that
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 4:04pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Ohh and in my mind depending what your violation is there is no such thing as going too far, every thing is up for grabs

Im like this... but I cant help it, im spiteful do not do it to me because I will do it to you

"i wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy" foh
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 279280281282283 869>