BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 278279280281282 750>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 12:29pm
Chile Junior getting his ass out of here Confused, I ask what you need to get ready cause I aint cut out for that 23 and finding yourself while living upstairs. Cry

Thats why he march his ass on to the tutor we need to stay above the grade, I told him think of his life as being a super hero, you black ass need to be faster, smarter and have a whole bunch more common sense.
Sponsored Links

ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 12:33pm
Race is not a biological category that naturally produces health disparities because of genetic differences. Race is a political category that has staggering biological consequences because of the impact of social inequality on people’s health.
— Dorothy E. Roberts, Fatal Intervention (via betheintrepid)
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 12:43pm
i got a goodish offer on my most expensive pair.. i havent sent a counter offer yet.. even though its been a while.. 
i dont think i wanna sell this pair 
Sleepy
i need to decide what to do with my life 

Edited by coconess - Apr 17 2014 at 12:45pm
mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 12:50pm
I guess I should start my day.
I did not think that a large percent of ttt members or lurkers would come in here or read Coco’s RT.
I was wrong… some do read what we say in here…

It's all good...

That's why PG, told me to delete that venders name...
I'm such an airhead sometimes...

I had a PM... meh about that vender.

Thanks PG for telling me to do the right thing
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 12:58pm
lol.. 
i knew ppl would read and id have a few reg contributers cus like i said… that other thread can be a bit much… more than a few people have said they wanted another place. i do think its calmed down a bit over there though.. i barely read that thread but that little bit i do.. it seems chiller. 

and i knew if i went in detail about the reasons.. they'd make more of an effort to come in here and annoy me..  
i be knowin what im doing…  

Edited by coconess - Apr 17 2014 at 12:59pm
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 1:01pm
lol MommyK.. people stay watching

I said something about going somewhere last labor day and I got a PM asking if I was there yet
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 1:29pm

this thread was made to avoid one or two people?
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 1:33pm
Marta is sooo racist...i swear the north to airport trains are always on time but every time I have to go east/west which is mainly black, the train is never never never on time.  I'm getting tired of this sh*t!
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 1:40pm
there were a few reasons 

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 2:22pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

this thread was made to avoid one or two people?

chile my list gets longer by the day and postsConfused
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 278279280281282 750>