BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 275276277278279 930>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 12:13am
ND1 posted a new site to watch shows I will send it to you now in pm
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 12:17am
thanks. 
now i can give lost a rest.. 
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 12:28am
I need to catch up on PLL. I think I'm on season 3

I miss Supernatural too. i don't get that channel on this satellite tv for some reason
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 12:42am
it really doesnt seem like 11 to me.. 
i hate staying up late and waking up early 
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 3:47am
I gave a little 4 year old girl a shiny quarter today. Told her 'you are such a nice girl, here is a quarter. now you put this in your pocket and make sure that you don't lose itApprove'

It was so cute to see her pull it out of her pocket and proudly play with it later lol She is in foster care and I know her foster mother.

when i start handing little kids the red & white puffed peppermints and the butter mints, I will be officially headed toward retirement and my twilight years

Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 7:06am
lol glam.. that's nice

old people are always giving you something
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 7:17am
nj that's so sweet

...this old lady tried to give me her magazine once when we were waiting for the trainLOL
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 9:53am
i need to make important decisions today. 
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 10:09am
Every time I wake up and realize that I am waking up, I feel Like I am unwrapping a gift.
The gift of life excites me and I am so glad to be here another day. I got to hear the voices of all these special people, and I get to see the beauty that many are too occupied to notice, like a baby bird flying for the first time.

My mother used to say that sleep is one foot in the grave and a bed is one step to the coffin.
Even unbelievers llive with so much faith of a tomorrow that may not come for them, and I am inspired every time I wake up to love and care, and share, because what else is there? Why isolate myself now when death is the inevitable ultimate isolation?

I am too happy for just me. I'm off to give some of this happiness to someone else.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 10:37am
thats beautiful derri
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style