BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 266267268269270 1114>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 9:15am
plenty of people been "natural" and didnt drench their hair with acai berries and carrot juice and their strands seem just fine to me but whateves 
Sponsored Links

Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 9:22am
youre not using juices and berries? you aint no real natural
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 9:25am
Guurrl i just live my life, I am NOT repping sets and shyt. Im not team swirl, natural, mommy and me group, weave addict, team workout, slim but struggling, on a diet, inner fat bish, angry blk woman or none of that other crazy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 9:27am
I wont exclude anyone cause they light, dark, fat or skinny I just dont like judgy birds who complain about shyt they can fix but too lazy or stupid to do so.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 9:33am
Lookie here Samone now you know......

every weave is wrong cause its weave, you aint shyt unless you a real natural who only air dries, flat iron and you out the group you here me???

Now no shade but I watch yt videos that appeal to me, Im not subscribing to anyone or watching them just on the strength of the my color, their hair regimen or none of that. If you apply 15 powders, and foundations I will skip that part since Im not mixing 17 revlon, la girl, maybellines to get no effin match.

sometimes you gotta break down and spend a coin at Bobby Brown Or Dior to get the color you need.

now if you cant afford a $40 tube of makeup then in my mind you have bigger fish to fry than what my ass think and you should get your life stat but if I say that then im a bish 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 9:36am
I think Im gonna sell this Laniks to my cousin, her weave struggling and these curls aint what they used to be . I want the circa first Laniks Virgin curls ^1 back but I know that will never happen.

I found some Bella Noir in my stash a few weeks agoCry

Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 9:38am
LOL Samoneeeee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 9:42am
Chile If I see another she wearing makeup but it dont look like it videoConfused

either you is or you aint, who has 30 minutes to apply make up to fool people into thinking you not? My minutes mean more to me than that
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 9:51am
I am 100% positive they just watching they dont have their kit and a magnified mirror in front of them with tweezers on a ready, set go mission Cry

Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 9:57am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

lol I do wonder why the barely wear make up chicks are watching loads of make up how to videos

I wonder why its being bought and not used .. I have like 3 lipsticks cause im not really a lipstick girl
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 266267268269270 1114>
  Share Topic