Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 264265266267268 1125>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Fcgriffin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fcgriffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 7:50am

I believe the full moon makes old people act a fool.  I'm getting real tired of my job.........like REALLY TIRED OF IT!

Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 8:17am
The only thing about silk tops is they can look more realistic sometimes if done right but the line of demarcation is Confused and if you dont get the scalp right ConfusedConfused and they dont seem to lay as flat Cry.

These wig companies are really trying it with the glueless mess cause all it is , they put combs or clips in a full lace wig which back in the day they used to just charge a extra $5 for it now its almost $100 for a "glueless" wig.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 8:19am
did this crazy broad just say her oatmeal is not done?
 how in the holy hell can oatmeal be not done???

I wanna roll her bed out on the patio lock the door and go get a pedicure Confused

yep I went there and I cant muster a phuck
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 8:21am
I really dont get people and their suspect life decisions, then they wonder why they have suspect and janky life results

You cant be that clueless, you get out of things what you put into it. Nothing more and sometimes a lot less
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 8:21am
Chile, she gone be calling me and im gone be picking Essie polish for my toes
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 8:22am
PGLOL...lawddddddd Mama Grace acting up today?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 8:23am
she just explained to me how to make oatmeal Confused I swear of yall could see my face as I looked at her

Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 8:25am
lol coco...I know different countries have different eyes and they can tell each other apart.
mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 8:28am

I love hairlines tho...

I dont like silktops

Edited by mommykat - Apr 16 2014 at 8:34am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 8:31am
I dont know this man that you speak of , tell me moreWink

psst but edit your post with the mention of his name if you want to continue to get non wildabest hair from him.

they are watching and waiting to pounce on a vendorCool
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 264265266267268 1125>