BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 265266267268269 740>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2014 at 2:48pm
LOL LOL  Princess at the RIP past friendships. 
Coco- I guess I should tell her because I know someone else will.
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2014 at 2:59pm
i am the type that could careless if its my business or if they dont wanna hear it… 

if theyre in my presence or affect someone i care about..imo that makes it my business and they will hear it until i at least see an attempt to improve it... or i wont deal with them. 

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2014 at 4:40pm
nvm i dont need yall in my business further… 

Edited by coconess - Apr 15 2014 at 4:41pm
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2014 at 4:56pm
That happened to me a cpl years ago. Ran to family dollar to get extra coal for a BBQ... Why her kids had to go I don't know. They have candy and stuff at the register all within his 5 yo eye range... He put something with Spider-Man on the counter and his mom told him no. This fool grew himself on the floor. All the while she's talking louder instead of telling him to stfu. I'm disgusted cause I really wanted to punch him in the face. He started screaming I want it and jumping up and down. Jesus knows I wanted to snatch him by the lips. I'd never seen him do this...they know better.

His mom Still acting like Helen Keller while he's carrying on. At this point, he's gagging cause he's crying so hard. I was furious and left the store. If I stayed I woulda dragged that ass. She asked why I left and I said I didn't wanna punch him in the face. She watched him knock over displays, roll around on the floor and was smiling at the cashier. I know he woulda stopped if I said his name but... You're right there wtf you doing. She spanked him when we got back then gave him dessert smh
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2014 at 6:39pm
he throwin' up six plates plus he studied matrix

jr.
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2014 at 7:09pm
Hi Jr, can you buy me some hair?
Fcgriffin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Fcgriffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2014 at 7:26pm
LMAOOO!
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Chile situations like that have had me dump friends...

RIP Stephanie
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2014 at 8:34pm

I wonder what's in the dropper bottle ? I think both need to retire or take a long vacation by the looks of things . I understand a casual look , but they are not aging well . Cry

Mimosas and chocolate cake! Beyonce and Jay Z celebrate their fabulous lives with a brunch at Venice hotspot

Their lives couldn't get any more fabulous.

And Beyonce and Jay Z celebrated with chocolate cake and mimosas as they enjoyed a cosy brunch at celeb hotspot Gjelina in Venice, California on Sunday.

The couple were spotted grabbing the intimate meal together at the trendy eatery on Abbot Kinney Boulevard.

Scroll down for video

What a life! Beyonce and Jay Z tuck into mimosas and chocolate cake as they brunch at Gjelinas In Venice California on Sunday

What a life! Beyonce and Jay Z tuck into mimosas and chocolate cake as they brunch at Gjelinas In Venice California on Sunday

Pop diva Beyonce, 32, wore a short-sleeved blue button-up and black high-heeled booties for her date with her husband.

The Partition singer covered her permed blonde weave with a black Brooklyn baseball cap and concealed her thighs with a black patterned bomber.

She appeared to be tucking into a delicious slice of flourless chocolate cake, $8, shared between her and Jay.

Meanwhile Jay Z - born Shawn Carter - wore a matching backwards Brooklyn baseball cap, eyeball sweatshirt, and grey trousers.

The previous night Beyoncé joined her younger sister Solange onstage at Coachella for a choreographed performance of Losing You.

Hop-hop power couple: Beyoncé and her husband of six years Jay-Z were spotted grabbing Sunday brunch together at Gjelina in Venice Beach
Hop-hop power couple: Beyoncé and her husband of six years Jay-Z were spotted grabbing Sunday brunch together at Gjelina in Venice Beach

Hop-hop power couple: Beyoncé and her husband of six years Jay Z were spotted grabbing Sunday brunch together at Gjelina in Venice Beach

Bey at brunch: The 32-year-old pop diva wore a short-sleeved blue button-up and black high-heeled booties as she emerged on Abbot Kinney Boulevard

Bey at brunch: The 32-year-old pop diva wore a short-sleeved blue button-up and black high-heeled booties as she emerged on Abbot Kinney Boulevard

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2014 at 8:38pm
so long story short i was talking to this lawyer and at the end of the call he thought i was off the phone but i wasnt and basically was talking to i guess his wife (they were talking about going to pay the electrical bill) and he was saying that he was worried about money and i dont have a job and blah blah blah… but i probably have someone 'bank rolling' me.. or maybe help from parents… 

that bothered me and i was thinking that i wish i woulda stayed on the phone so that he knew i had heard all he was saying + a smart comment.. 

well someone from his office just called back saying that he could lower the fee since im a student Ermm… 
i was like its not about the fee.. its not about the money at all.. its blah blah blah.. im exploring my options.. ill call you guys back. 'well.. he has 20 years of experience and hes very good' 

but i talked to another lady after him and she made me feel like he was putting it on extra and like he wasnt very good.. 

i should have said something about his electrical bill or something that let her know i heard him.. but whatevs. 
swindlers i tell ya… 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2014 at 8:44pm
i dont like how that says, 'the partition singer covered her permed blonde weave' 

Confused really…? 

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 265266267268269 740>