Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 264265266267268 1031>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2014 at 11:42am
im starting to eat worse and worse.. but i dont really care. 

i bought some chile limon funyuns the other day cus i had never seen them before. 
i also was looking at ebay at doritos from asia and mexico that we dont have.. flavors like pickle and prawn mayonaise, soup and all types of weird things.. theyre like $10 each but i want to try them. 
i tried ham ruffles and like 3 other flavors we dont have in europe.. i wish i would have been more of a chip connoisseur and tried others. 

anyway.. ive been craving some mc donalds french fries after smelling them.. i havent journeyed that far (fast food) into temptation yet… but i feel its coming DeadDisapprove
well not like jack in the box.. but at least those mc donalds fries Sleepy

Edited by coconess - Apr 15 2014 at 11:44am
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2014 at 1:58pm
im over yaki right now.. 
i want something different... idk if i wanna get a closure and make a wig with this 'russian' straight.. or this wags vs.. or if i wanna just sell one of these yaki wigs and get a diff wig.. 

i think im going to sell a few blazers.. i have like 3 i havent worn and 1 that ive only worn once.. 
i wish i wouldnt have removed the tags from the Theory one.. 
the space cadet type blue jacket that got all the nays in the fashion thread.. cost 450.. i got it a great price though.. im gonna sell that too. 
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2014 at 2:26pm
I went out with my bestie this weekend with her 7yr old son.  The plan was to eat at a local restaurant and then go to a few furniture stores in search for some new living room furniture.   Everything was all good until we got to the 1st furniture store and her son started to behave like a real brat.   He was running around throughout the store and then started to make loud noises to get his mom's attention.  Had everyone in the store looking at us in disgust.  My friend didn't say much to the boy except for "You need to stop raising voice in public places".   I didn't say anything because I felt it wasn't my place to discipline him.  Even after she told him to stop the noise, he kept on making the noise and continued to run around the store. 
So I had held everything in until we got to the 2nd furniture store.  I was having a conversation with a sales woman and I just so happened to look over my shoulder to see the little boy pushing a coffee table with his feet.  The coffee table had three vases on top of it, $299 each.  I said in a stern voice "Stop!!  What is wrong with you little boy?  You are old enough to know better than to have your feet on a coffee table and kicking it like you don't have any damn sense.  Calm your behind down and take your damn feet off that table."   After I said that, he took his feet down and then he had the nerve to put a frown on his face.  My friend came over to him and said "Awe.  Take that sad look off your face.  It's ok."  I had finished up my talk with the sales woman and decided it was best to leave. As we were walking out, Bestie said to her son "i'm so proud of you that you was such a good boy today".  Shocked

I really wanted to tell her to stop babying her son like that.  But again I had went back to keeping my mouth closed because I felt it wasn't my place to get involved.  After the 2nd store fiasco, I had decided to drop her and her bratty-a$$ son off back at her house. 

I just don't understand how some moms are  too easy going with their children.   Not saying that she should have spanked his a$$ right in the furniture store but I did expect her to talk to him without babying him.  Anyway those are my thoughts.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2014 at 2:29pm
Chile situations like that have had me dump friends...

RIP Stephanie
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2014 at 2:30pm
we got a few watermelons the other day… thats how you know the hot weather is coming back.. 
im gonna go cut one soon. 

ive started watching Lost… i dont like this Ana lucia biitch. she thinks she runs shiit and i couldnt deal with it.. idc how scrappy she is i would try to get her. not kill her but at least tie her up to check her and let her know she needs to cool her jets thinking shes head biitch in charge. gawd.. reminds me of them female guards.. i cant with them types.  
is it hella crazy that i wouldnt mind being lost on an island with a bunch of people..? 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2014 at 2:30pm
coco that show ended up being super weird
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2014 at 2:33pm
lord… i dont blame you… 

if she was my bestie id be telling her all day everyday that she needs to do better with him… 

if shes my bestie she'd know how i am and that im speaking from a good place and she wouldnt get upset. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2014 at 2:36pm
Most of my friends dont even have kids, and taking JR is well sometimes I have to check the backseat to see if he there.  He dont need to fill the silence in the car by talking non stop and lort knows he knew not to run or put his feet on anything.

this is why I am secretly on a no kid campaign, its enough of them running around .
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2014 at 2:38pm
PG, im in the 2nd season… it is kinda weird.. and slowing down a lot.. 

but it had high ratings so im trying to see what the hype is about.. i hope its not like breaking bad and ends up just being alright… 
i keep thinking things though like.. how do your eyebrows look like that when youve been on an island for a month and a half..? how is it 90 degrees and yall not smell disgusting? is he pulling out when yall fck..? who would chance pregnancy? how do pads or tampons work for yall? 
Journey94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Journey94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2014 at 2:38pm
I couldn't be her friend, I can't stand kids with no home training.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 264265266267268 1031>
  Share Topic