Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 257258259260261 1133>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 6:24pm
Dead tell her dont take them anywhere. 

i wonder if there is a way to have some light colored suede shoes like.. refurbished. i had some wild nights in them.. in which i did things i wouldnt wanna repeat outloud.. but theyre pretty and just need a good cleaning and look like they got a lil wet.. 

so yea of course i just put on a pair of my heels and walked around the house.. Disapprove
even though im currently negotiating the sale of the pink glitter ones (these are the ones i just had on).. i think ill try to sell the purple suede instead.. although i love purple.. 
that is… if this lady doesnt agree to my most recent counteroffer. if she does.. theyre gone. 
i might sell the spikes too if i get the right offer Ouch
times are hard. and i recently got myself in a whole bunch of shiit thats gonna take a lot to get out of.. 

Edited by coconess - Apr 14 2014 at 6:28pm
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 7:00pm
yessss.. my insurance is finally back on. 

hopefully they'll pay for all this shiit.. hospital bills and urgent care that ive had to go to without it. 

ive never been in the hospital in my life or been really hurt.. until the first 2 month span in my life that i wasnt insured.. 
crazy how life works. but im thankful that its back.. this man told me that they may not cut it back on cus i took too long with paperwork. 

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 8:03pm
i wonder how obamacare differs from my insurance… 
i think that with that i can only choose from like 3 providers or something. 

anywho.. i really wanted to try to see the eclipse but i am really tired and got like no sleep last night.. its only 6 and i can see me going to sleep soon.. idk how i could make it to 12-3ish 
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 8:28pm
Lol @ please consider the low ball offer

I'm selling something on Amazon and the dude literally offered me a quarter of the price. Gtfoh..Amazon doesn't even do "or best offer"so why are you even contacting me. I politely declined and now he's coming back asking for it at a third of the price. I wanna cuss him out so bad. Get the away from me. Buy it or keep it moving
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 8:50pm
What's the average cost of the shoes you're trying to sell?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 8:51pm
This episode of OC house wives is boring

Edited by HeyBeautiful18 - Apr 14 2014 at 8:52pm
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 8:51pm
lol lb... rude. What you selling? ill give you half

I was gonna do a 3 miles walk after going down the block to sit with the old lady for a min... I stayed for 40 mins lol... she has cancer, amongst other things and was really excited to see me. I haven't been by in about a wk when I used to go daily before this job. She gave me $5 to buy my dog food. she wants her fat.. she really thinks she's my mom and my dog is her grandchild
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 8:53pm
Aw she sounds sweet Ming

Does she have any close family?
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 8:56pm
LOL Ming believe me you, you don't want it. I'm selling a book for over $2000.

aww thats sweet of the lady.. and you

Edited by Lite Brite - Apr 14 2014 at 8:57pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 9:00pm
A $2000 book?

What's in it?.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon