BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 259260261262263 929>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 8:42pm
Ugh I just need one more day before going back to work. fck
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 8:45pm
The EBAY wig I bought has lots of synthetic fillers in it.

It's annoying because I dont want to have to send it back... and he better reimburse me shipping. It's NOT like I just don't like the hair... it's that it's not as advertised

I gave him 2 options: 1) give me a partial refund to take my total down from $183 to $55 or send me a 100% human hair wig

Lol, I wanted this to work! ugh so annoying. It's hard to lighten hair that has so many fillers, and I look disgusting in black hair.

Edited by Lite Brite - Apr 13 2014 at 8:46pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 8:48pm
This happened before with some weave from Anson and it cost me so much fckin money just to dye the damn hair my color. He ended up replacing it with better hair

He didn't make me send it back when he found out I post on BHM

Usually with ebay, the chinese sellers dont make me send sh*t back, but that's with cheap jewelery.. not a whole wig. UGH.

I'm ready to ruin his life if I have to send it back
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 9:21pm
Watching this Lindsay Lohan fiasco
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 10:35pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

okay. 
i wasnt sure cus i saw international Stern Smile.. and motor cycle club.. but then i saw somethin about hockey and somethin about womens basketball 
when will this be? 

Chile they have them all summer long, CryCryCry and the womenz be a extra hot mess. I cant believe you aint never been to one. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 10:36pm
He need his ass kicked LB

I was just rethinking this wig situation, its gone be too hot to try and find glue that work 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 10:49pm
Lol.. I sweat at the thought of something hot.. I'm scared too. I dont knw if they can lay flat enough without a dab of glue.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 12:26am
On another note I started a suspect hair company today, all the weave misfortunes I saw I figure they like janky weave so Im gonna help them out.

Cry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 11:57am
I cant with people and their unwarranted uppityness, bish you on section 8 Confused
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 2:39pm
Im just sitting here listening to mama grace talk on the phone, Cry Lort Im like her and its scary. Cry
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 259260261262263 929>