Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 255256257258259 1058>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 1:06pm
i dont drink milk.. so ive always eaten my cereal dry (except for a quick stint with orange juice and corn flakes when i was real young) and looked at ppl eating it longingly.. wondering what its like.. cus ppl love cereal.. 
i have some almond milk that i bought on impulse (didnt care for it by itself last time i bought it.. but this one is another brand) i wanna try it with cereal but im nervous.. 
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 1:41pm
i really like this granola.. 

i would adore some of this.. and a big salad.. but we dont have my dressing.. and the granola is only at one specific store.. same for the dressing.. and im trapped in the house.. 
id also really like some artichoke… 
you start realizing everything you want when you cant get it. 

Edited by coconess - Apr 13 2014 at 2:07pm
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 1:46pm
Why is it taking me this long to find an outfit. I'm only going to the library and store
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 3:31pm
ugh…. 

how awkward… 

i try to avoid these bitch ass negros called my brother and cousin every sunday when they come through… but its so late today.. i didnt think they were coming.. and i got caught off guard.. i usually just stay gone or upstairs but there was an awkward meeting i couldnt avoid.. 

it was just me hugging my brothers wife.. and acting like my brother doesnt exist and vice versa… but its still awkward.. i wouldnt have gone down there if i would have known.. 

annoying as fck. 

Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 5:57pm
My friends refuse to use groupon so im looking for a vacation for just two of us.. some of the prices are based on double occupancy... does that mean with a $1000 voucher i'd pay $500 or we'd both pay $1000?

They found a nice hotel with a decent price but who's paying double for a flight??
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 8:11pm
sigh….
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 8:42pm
Ugh I just need one more day before going back to work. fck
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 8:45pm
The EBAY wig I bought has lots of synthetic fillers in it.

It's annoying because I dont want to have to send it back... and he better reimburse me shipping. It's NOT like I just don't like the hair... it's that it's not as advertised

I gave him 2 options: 1) give me a partial refund to take my total down from $183 to $55 or send me a 100% human hair wig

Lol, I wanted this to work! ugh so annoying. It's hard to lighten hair that has so many fillers, and I look disgusting in black hair.

Edited by Lite Brite - Apr 13 2014 at 8:46pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 8:48pm
This happened before with some weave from Anson and it cost me so much fckin money just to dye the damn hair my color. He ended up replacing it with better hair

He didn't make me send it back when he found out I post on BHM

Usually with ebay, the chinese sellers dont make me send sh*t back, but that's with cheap jewelery.. not a whole wig. UGH.

I'm ready to ruin his life if I have to send it back
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 9:21pm
Watching this Lindsay Lohan fiasco
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 255256257258259 1058>
  Share Topic