Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 256257258259260 1019>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 11:46am
I dont know yet, something to catch the eye of the local hoodlums with a icey Rolex and game for days. this summer is gonna be spicyCry
Sponsored Links

Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 11:48am
Macys Macs are good for that. Part of the reason I don't have lipstick... cant/wont/aint gon try it on.

The last time I went to macys, I wanted to try a nice chocolate lipstick but the muffin top, sliding wig employee was too busy shuckin for some white folks to barely acknowledge me. I left

Their make up is rarely good. The contour usually looks like a monkey swiped sh*t on their cheek.. I aint askin you sh*t
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 11:51am
Lord she had on some creamy red lipstick monstrosity and a headband with a bow or some sh*t , them edges was too suspect for me to even look her in the eye.

ion have the time 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 11:51am
and pssst black is not always slimming
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 11:53am
see.... if I saw a guy with a rolex at a concert like summer jam id keep walking. fck you got that one here? showin off

like when I see women at a beyonce concert with 6" red bottoms? For why?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 11:55am
Ming you trying to make too much sense about some ninja that is 30 and selling weed, chile Cry
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 11:55am
I know there are only so many ways you can wear an all black outfit/everyday but try harder. Black v neck, necklace, black bottoms is usually flattering on everyone. Out of all the black clothing on earth, you chose spice girls boots and a cape? a floor length linty ass cape. For why?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 11:56am
well starting with your size would help, I mean that shirt is rolling up for a reason
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 11:57am
maybe that's it... I tried that once- almost died

called him avis, different car every time he picked me up. He was 30, i was 25... wasn't weed tho
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 12:01pm
Insert his drug of choice and same results..... 

I mean if my goal is to have someone to go to King Of Diamonds with and ask for expensive stuff, then usually the rolexed up guy at the Jeezy concert is it. we aint getting married or having babies so it tis what it tis
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 256257258259260 1019>
  Share Topic