BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 252253254255256 928>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 9:11pm
Oh no

will the oil only work if you rub it on your skin?
Sponsored Links

Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 9:15pm
Yep Ming

I do recall reading a thread where the girl had good butt results from Royal jelly pills (orally). I remember her saying they made her breasts bigger, and I think her butt too.

I bought them but fell off.. Also this other stuff. called puerifica Mairfica (just made that spelling up) or something
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 9:15pm
What is it about fish oil that plumps up the skin?

Let me know when y'all find an alternative   
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 9:21pm
Thank, LB

I was gonna get royal jelly for something else.. so long ago I don't remember, maca too... then I read it makes your butt bigger? No thanx
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 9:40pm
Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Fish oil apparently does work because the thread is long as hell, and some girls got 2+ inches, but it's not tempting to me to have a fishy smelly butt.
I'd rather lift weights and eat like a pig, thanks to apetaminThumbs Up

Doesn't apetamin make you sleepy?

I had to stop taking it cause it made me so groggy and lazy. My appetite was great though

for the first 2 days you cannot function properly. I was taking naps at 3pm, 6pm.. it was bad!
Luckily, I took it for the first time on a weekend.
But after 2-day mark you are good to go and starving. I have a hard time gaining weight but was amazing to have packed 4lbs fast.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 9:42pm
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

Yep Ming

I do recall reading a thread where the girl had good butt results from Royal jelly pills (orally). I remember her saying they made her breasts bigger, and I think her butt too.

I bought them but fell off.. Also this other stuff. called puerifica Mairfica (just made that spelling up) or something

ohhh i know that thread. i read the whole thing and sadly, only the OP gained something. everyone else just wasted money.
pueraria mirifica worked for me: i took it 15 days before my period and i grew one cup in 10 days (permanent resultsSmile). but when i tried to take it daily it had no effect.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 9:44pm
Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

Oh no

will the oil only work if you rub it on your skin?

this is what everyone did: open two capsules of fish oil and rub on one butt cheek. then open another 2 and rub on your other butt cheek. wrap your butt with saran wrap and sleep with that.
some girls used Africa's Best oil to mask the smell, and others just brushed their butt really well or get an odorless or a peppermint scented fish oil but stillDead
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 9:46pm
British and her bf look like they smell Dead and he looks goofy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 10:41pm
I laughed so much reading the Growing Up in the hood threadLOL
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 11:40pm
sigh.. 
i woulda got a bottle tonight.. but i have transportation issues.. 
and ppl dont trust me. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style