Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 249250251252253 1123>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 9:21pm
Thank, LB

I was gonna get royal jelly for something else.. so long ago I don't remember, maca too... then I read it makes your butt bigger? No thanx
Sponsored Links

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 9:40pm
Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Fish oil apparently does work because the thread is long as hell, and some girls got 2+ inches, but it's not tempting to me to have a fishy smelly butt.
I'd rather lift weights and eat like a pig, thanks to apetaminThumbs Up

Doesn't apetamin make you sleepy?

I had to stop taking it cause it made me so groggy and lazy. My appetite was great though

for the first 2 days you cannot function properly. I was taking naps at 3pm, 6pm.. it was bad!
Luckily, I took it for the first time on a weekend.
But after 2-day mark you are good to go and starving. I have a hard time gaining weight but was amazing to have packed 4lbs fast.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 9:42pm
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

Yep Ming

I do recall reading a thread where the girl had good butt results from Royal jelly pills (orally). I remember her saying they made her breasts bigger, and I think her butt too.

I bought them but fell off.. Also this other stuff. called puerifica Mairfica (just made that spelling up) or something

ohhh i know that thread. i read the whole thing and sadly, only the OP gained something. everyone else just wasted money.
pueraria mirifica worked for me: i took it 15 days before my period and i grew one cup in 10 days (permanent resultsSmile). but when i tried to take it daily it had no effect.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 9:44pm
Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

Oh no

will the oil only work if you rub it on your skin?

this is what everyone did: open two capsules of fish oil and rub on one butt cheek. then open another 2 and rub on your other butt cheek. wrap your butt with saran wrap and sleep with that.
some girls used Africa's Best oil to mask the smell, and others just brushed their butt really well or get an odorless or a peppermint scented fish oil but stillDead
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 9:46pm
British and her bf look like they smell Dead and he looks goofy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 10:41pm
I laughed so much reading the Growing Up in the hood threadLOL
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 11:40pm
sigh.. 
i woulda got a bottle tonight.. but i have transportation issues.. 
and ppl dont trust me. 
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 11:48pm
There was this blog that I haven't checked in a while, and now that I found this, I want to post in the Relationships section next time some girl talks about a guy who is playing them:

NEVER want anyone to the point where you compromise your value. Weak bitches are understanding, Spartans make Brothas understand.
el_bandido View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote el_bandido Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 8:56am
ooh 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 2:20pm
sigh 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 249250251252253 1123>