Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 251252253254255 788>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 7:43pm
Ugh I've been having this chest pain since February. It's not like a stabbing heart pain or anything

It's like behind my sternum in the muscles.. and I only feel it when I'm like twisting my chest when I'm backing out of a parking spot or like "caving in" my chest. It feels like the pain you would get from working out a muscle too hard

I think it started after a bout with a horrible cough. I can't find any answers with the exact same sxs as me.

Edited by Lite Brite - Apr 10 2014 at 7:43pm
Sponsored Links

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 7:49pm
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

are you ingesting the fish oil lb or rubbing it on your butt?

I'm just being noseyEmbarrassed 

LOL Well I'm not personally doing either, but they bust the capsules open and rub it on their butts. I heard its a bitch to get out of your clothes and sheets. The smell remains

They say it really works, but after reading some girl saying she could smell it on her when she was in a public bathroom and was afraid the next person in the stall would think it was her... I knew I would never try it lol

I tried fish oil but that stuff stunk my sheets, my clothes and stained my mattress. I still have 12 pills, but I am afraid of trying, I didn't like that I washed myself off and the smell was still thereDead
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 7:50pm
Fish oil apparently does work because the thread is long as hell, and some girls got 2+ inches, but it's not tempting to me to have a fishy smelly butt.
I'd rather lift weights and eat like a pig, thanks to apetaminThumbs Up
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 7:58pm
LOLDeadman.. the things we'll do for beauty/booty

I tried the concoction of shea butter lotion and yeast .. on my ass.

I've bought monistat to make my hair grow

and the most embarrassing of all... preparation H to reduce water weight. (they say it's a weight lifter secret before competitions to look slimmer)
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 8:56pm
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

Ugh I've been having this chest pain since February. It's not like a stabbing heart pain or anything

It's like behind my sternum in the muscles.. and I only feel it when I'm like twisting my chest when I'm backing out of a parking spot or like "caving in" my chest. It feels like the pain you would get from working out a muscle too hard

I think it started after a bout with a horrible cough. I can't find any answers with the exact same sxs as me.
I think should talk with your doctor . You may have walking Pneumonia or Inflammation in your chest walls . Not trying to scare you , but please make sure it's just a muscle strain . Do you cough up white or brown like phlegm  ? I hope you feel better soon sweetie . Hug
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 9:01pm
you jinxed me LB 
Ouch
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 9:07pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Fish oil apparently does work because the thread is long as hell, and some girls got 2+ inches, but it's not tempting to me to have a fishy smelly butt.
I'd rather lift weights and eat like a pig, thanks to apetaminThumbs Up

Doesn't apetamin make you sleepy?

I had to stop taking it cause it made me so groggy and lazy. My appetite was great though
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 9:09pm
Ok Ms. India. I'll talk to her soon. I'm not coughing at all

I happen to be sick right now, but just a little congestion.. but that pain started after my previous cold in February, which was a very phlegmy cold Dead

all the sxs went away. Now I just happened to have caught another cold; which is normal for my job unfortunately. I think especially because I sanitize and wash my hands constantly so I'm not "immune" to any of that nasty stuff floating around.
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 9:10pm
People are out here smelling like tuna fish just to get a bigger butt?

What is wrong with people..
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 9:10pm
CryCry Coco, damn!

PM me if you wanna chat

Edited by Lite Brite - Apr 10 2014 at 9:11pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions