Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 242243244245246 834>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 10:42pm
Cry i just realized that 2 of the moms on Bring It have on green contacts… 

2 green contacts, 2 red/orange awful wigs (like.. no part/scalp in sight..) smh.. 
and there are only like 4 moms shown.. why did they pick them to be the main characters..? 
1 of them is pretty though 

Edited by coconess - Apr 08 2014 at 10:44pm
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 11:17pm
i just found out where my gram is going.. 
i want her to get her money back.. im pretty sure she has a suite and thats part of what upped the price but i still feel offended.. 
idk why they chose them destinations and that specific cruise. i looked on the site and they coulda done way better… plus its places shes been.. 
i dont like it. 

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 12:13pm
i wish i had enough time to wash this wig.. 
i have an appointment in 4 hours.. ill probably need to leave in 3ish.. that doesnt seem like enough time. i dont wanna blow dry and ill need to flat iron.. oh well.. 

aside from wanting to wash it.. i wish the appointment was earlier.. traffic is gonna be stupid coming back at like 3-4 Ouch

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 12:26pm
im tired. i was up until like 4 again.. my phone woke me up at like 8 somethin. i wish i could get 2 more hours. I knew that coffee was gonna cause problems. 
the LOL's thread saved me from boredom most of the night.. i was like 100 pages behind. Heart

let me get in the shower and start getting ready.. lord knows i could use a head start. And ill probably go do some shopping at whole foods prior since ill be in that city.. maybe nordstrom if i feel up to it.. doubtful though 

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 12:53pm
Lord see this is why dont no one like mama grace, she just called her niece a fire crotch having hussy.

about 8 years ago her bf gave her crabs in hs and she will pull a receipt. Cry
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 12:54pm
she sounds like my kinda girl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 1:03pm
Its all fun and games until its YOUR receipt, Cry

Lord Im gone video tape the next family get together, most likely Easter. She just go around the table asking phuck shyt...

Sooo Angela where's Antwoine??? Ohh yeah its the holiday, his wife wont let him be with you today huh. Dont you get lonely?

While Angelina has that second slice of cake in front of her, she will just stare then be like thats a hefty piece of cake you got there, did you cut that for Uncle Anthony? Thats a man size slice, you should get a lady slice which is about half of that.

Then she will rub her wrists together and ask you to smell her perfume, then when you say its smells nice she will say something like ohh my dear daughter grace got that for me, its Chanel #5 but I asked for Bond#9 Grammercy Park , she must have got the numbers mixed up. She gets confused a lot, depending on the day she dont know if she wanna be married or not. You know her husband is white. Confused

Yall just dont know....
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 1:09pm
CryLOLDead

i like her. she would be my friend. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 1:14pm
She been like this my whole life, I heard her telling someone they had cobwebs in they cooch. Why people call her for advice I will never understand.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 2:53pm
lol cus she keeps it real and doesnt sugar coat. the world needs more ppl like that. 

i was planning on being early to my appointment but its lookin like ill be on-time.. i take too long to get ready.. and i still dont even know what im wearing.. 
depending on how time works out i may just slide over to the oakland hills and go to a restaurant after the appointment and grocery shopping.. then id miss out on that 5 o clock traffic. we'll see… 

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 242243244245246 834>