BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 238239240241242 914>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 1:23pm
Not all coco...

register with Kelly services and get some temp office working as a receptions then apply for the assistant jobs. They just want to know that you can answer the phone, handle microsoft outlook, and keep up with the usual office stuff.

Ill also ask my bff when the next time pg& e is hiring, you just missed cal trans 
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 1:28pm
thats a good idea.. a friend of mine got into a temp agency and diff lil reception jobs.. it was just sporadic and when she said no to 1 job/shift they started acting funny and rarely called her.. i was about to do that but the good agencies are in like SF and oakland area.. 

i saw one in concord though i think. 
ill do that. 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 2:16pm
same shiit different thread different day 

we never get tired of having the same discussions/debates it seems.. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 2:17pm
I need to move to an isolated location, do not pop up cause your sister over here when yall barely like each other.

In 30 minutes she done went from talking about her Dr. Oz diet to asking me about ice cream in the freezer. Please have several seats and get your ass out my kitchen.

and nope you cannot open my make up holder. Im going upstairs before she start sniffing around my orange chicken and brown rice.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 2:22pm
some stuff aint even worth the keystroke energy

either you for against Lupita , then that opens the self hate questions
for or against baby momma, then you a snob
natural or weave which can open not loving your own kinky roots even if they aint kinky
yt aint no good, cant be trusted and you have to claim swirl if you ever date one
fat or skinny thick is a myth for in denial fat 
got a man, married or looking but dont look cause love will find you even in your bedroom with the door closed
kim a ho, ciara a bm now kinda, kanye love the kardashians, beyonce fab/no she aint and comb blue hair, nope she natural 

then repeat
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 2:30pm
exactly.. 

i know im guilty of it..
but for some reason recently.. skimming these threads.. im just like 

like i cant even bring myself to read it unless im really bored 

Edited by coconess - Apr 08 2014 at 2:36pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 2:33pm
that is odd for me because i love a good debate.. 

fck man.. i broke another nail… 
i was considering getting 1 fake nail just so i wouldnt need to cut them all… but another one…? 
ill just start over. Sleepy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 2:38pm
Girl they traps, see they saving the receipts ...

first it was man plan
then how many worthwhile relationships you had and how long
then it was do your hubby have to be black
do he have a degree why or why not

if you gave advice in man plan, but then said you aint had a man for over 120 days then your advice was listed as not shyt, then if you said your husband had to be black then it was what husband you aint got no man and I thought well how has all of this been working out for you but kept quiet then it was what your man do/what he working wit

i suggested black people meet and skeeted off Embarrassed

my way of thinking os very different is all I know
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 2:47pm
and that whole series is rinsed and repeated from 2 or 3 months ago… 

idk ill probably get back into the groove of the circle soon.. but lately im just so uninterested. 
or maybe a bhm break is on the horizon… usually when i start feeling like this thats what happens and i decide to go get a life.. 
we'll see 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 2:57pm
I feel like I have a life, in between my bhm phuckey I have worked out, cooked cleaned, got brows waxed, did my face cleansing, helped jr with homework, took him to the tutor, did mama grace stuff, had sex, shopped, nails, drinks, enrolled in school, signed jr up for summer camp and ocd organized my house , groceries, and irked some people.

finding the right yaki and summer curls is work

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style